Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hey friends good day!

I didn't know about Rahul N Ram before the sa re ga ma pa. Last night I googled him and found out that he is a wonderful person. He went to convent and St.Stephen college in Delhi. His dad was a professor in Botany department in a university and mom was also teaching Botany. He did his masters in Chemstry - chemical engineering at IIT Kanpur. He was also accepted at IIT Madrass but choose Kanpur becasue his gf was in Delhi, LOL. Also he did his PhD from Cornell (USA) in Environmental Engineering. e says that he wanted to be happy in life thus involved with music because thats what he enjoys the most.

Here is what wikpedia says about him:

Rahul is a Chemical Engineer from IIT Kanpur. Also he did his PhD from Cornell in Environmental Engineering. His music influences come from his experience in real life. He was an activist with the Narmada Bachao Andolan (19901995) and he did his PhD in Environmental toxicology from Cornell University(New York) (198690). In recent years, Rahul Ram went to America to learn to play the alto-sax, which he intends to bring to the band's music.

Inside his group, he is known as Logic Baba because of his rationality.[4] He has composed music, done playback singing and acted in Bollywood.[5] Rahul, along with Indian Ocean member Asheem, has sung 'Yaara Maula' in a Anurag's Kashayap 'Gulaal', a Hindi movie based on politics.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krassrajsuntinaasaniaPurrrfect-Celestial-lulujjjjswan20desicrowdMyInspirationzDiamondLifetulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul Ram is an amazing persoality." in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hey you all kids and students out thereSmile

If you have time and care about music and facts of life please do watch this video:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsun-Celestial-desicrowd

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
And here is Are ruk ja re bande, are tham ja re bande

rajsun-Celestial-desicrowd

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
This is some really interesting information about him. I also did not know who he was until Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, but I really felt like he was a good human being. I don't know why, but even from TV I could feel a real positive vibe about him. Interesting to know how brilliant he is! 

rajsunshabaridesicrowd

lotus1963

lotus1963

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
wow jas ji and tulip ji i am feeling so proud to say that I know him very well since ages back!!

Yes he is indeed a great guy. I know his band too right from its inception as also the other band members including one who is unfortunately no more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunJasToronto

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotus1963

wow jas ji and tulip ji i am feeling so proud to say that I know him very well since ages back!!

Yes he is indeed a great guy. I know his band too right from its inception as also the other band members including one who is unfortunately no more.

Wow Padma ji, its good to know and thanks for sharing. He is from Delhi and so do you. I guess his band is active in Delhi area. You also know music Padma ji. Why not try to join their band? They might need a famale voice Smile

rajsuntulipbaby53

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotus1963

Oh wow!! That's really nice that you've known him and his band members for so long! Sorry to hear about the one member who is no more. May he rest in peace!

rajsunDiamondLife

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
tfs..good to know him..
when i saw him in audition..i had no clueLOL
i thought javed ali will be one of the judges..because he came to promote during DID

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.