Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

   

Mohabbat Mahal || GottaGetUpAndTry :) (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 150

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Joined: 04 July 2011

Posts: 8750

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by AyushiSinghania



W*F? Whose angry on Karan? I wont leave them!!
Ohh!  *rushes to check it out*

i am angry tooLOL bt i am ignoring his personal life
i think tumhe jyada kuch pata nahi abt Virkaran


DAMNIT! Mujhe kuchh bhi nahi pata! Shit! I'm sucha pathetic fan! Tell me everything VIZZ!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohabbat Mahal || GottaGetUpAndTry :) (Page 11)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Joined: 04 July 2011

Posts: 8750

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Why are you angry? Kya hua hai? Whats Virkaran? I was away for exams and kya kya ho gaya!

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Joined: 17 April 2011

Posts: 15490

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania



Haha, I will wait for you! Okay, thats great! No probs! Haha me too.. Waiting to see our hearthrob back with a BANG! Lol yeah! I love it too! I too miss that game.. I miss you!
<3
Psht! I'm really bad at keeping up with SBS/B, from where do u keep track of the links? You have d link? Can u gimme? What had happened in it?

exams ki wajah se coll leaves at 1.30pm then i watch on tv only
it's kajen rainingEmbarrassed
u can check dmg forumWink

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Joined: 17 April 2011

Posts: 15490

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by AyushiSinghania



W*F? Whose angry on Karan? I wont leave them!!
Ohh!  *rushes to check it out*

i am angry tooLOL bt i am ignoring his personal life
i think tumhe jyada kuch pata nahi abt Virkaran


DAMNIT! Mujhe kuchh bhi nahi pata! Shit! I'm sucha pathetic fan! Tell me everything VIZZ!

yup tellingLOL

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Joined: 17 April 2011

Posts: 15490

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Why are you angry? Kya hua hai? Whats Virkaran? I was away for exams and kya kya ho gaya!

i am giving u links of some articles thn u will come to know
virkaran is kk's new name by angels coz there are more karan's in industryLOL a unique oneLOL

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Joined: 04 July 2011

Posts: 8750

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by AyushiSinghania



Haha, I will wait for you! Okay, thats great! No probs! Haha me too.. Waiting to see our hearthrob back with a BANG! Lol yeah! I love it too! I too miss that game.. I miss you!
<3
Psht! I'm really bad at keeping up with SBS/B, from where do u keep track of the links? You have d link? Can u gimme? What had happened in it?

exams ki wajah se coll leaves at 1.30pm then i watch on tv only
it's kajen rainingEmbarrassed
u can check dmg forumWink


Achha oh! Lucky you! I get free from school at around 3. 
REALLY! Aww wow! Sure, I'll check! You temme about Virkaran?

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Joined: 04 July 2011

Posts: 8750

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by AyushiSinghania



W*F? Whose angry on Karan? I wont leave them!!
Ohh!  *rushes to check it out*

i am angry tooLOL bt i am ignoring his personal life
i think tumhe jyada kuch pata nahi abt Virkaran


DAMNIT! Mujhe kuchh bhi nahi pata! Shit! I'm sucha pathetic fan! Tell me everything VIZZ!

yup tellingLOL


WAITING MADLY!

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Joined: 17 April 2011

Posts: 15490

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
pmed
there are more articles

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Mohabbat Lounge - KMH 2 [Epi.1-153]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

kavyasam 204 8462 20 April 2012 at 2:27am
By shibz
FF:KMH2~Mohabbat Reloaded~Updt Pg 38~Nte Pg 43

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

--Ari-- 340 16156 09 February 2012 at 6:32am
By cherry227
Mohabbat Lounge~The Mohabbat Lives On...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

--Ari-- 382 18037 06 February 2012 at 11:33pm
By nammu_23
os kitni mohabbat hai...maddy di <3

2 3 4 5

lazyblues 36 1678 20 November 2011 at 7:51am
By florine_20
Mohabbat Mahal

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

KMH-NASHA 429 6787 22 May 2011 at 4:02pm
By arjuhi4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.