Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Twinkle_d3

Goldie

Twinkle_d3

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I saw many post here saying that sneha last day in d show will b their last day with show..
Nd i truely respect their dedictn nd loyalty to their fav star..
But i wnt ask is anyone there who is more attached to swaron story , swayam's love.
I knw tanha is main reason why we love swaron.. But guys story has also main role in it.. I mean tanha are brillient actors but story make swaron more effective if this story is not there thn it would b lil difficult for us to love swaron..
Dont u guys want swayam's unconditional love to win?? Dont u want swayam to b happy ??
For me its a rare love story which cnt be repeated on tv..
Nd i want to see swayams love to win ...

Edited by d3lover90 - 08 October 2012 at 11:02am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya24.sharma1stluvshantanuNikki_svenusrockzSaee.TABCDesiGirl93PhosphenesMimiVruShandh19flirteyedswayamsharonyasriabhilasha_dreammuskurana..kunwarSOUL..BeulaSwaRon-PixieDust-nature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Want to see swayam happy .. :o" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Twinkle_d3

Goldie

Twinkle_d3

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
:o

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
even though I m  kriyaansh fan I just wanna say...its a big blow for swaron fans...itna aasan nahi ...but they will surely see I know it...coz actually swaron ke story se hi wo tanha ko connect hue...but they want some tym...give them that...they will be back for sure...

but sorry to say change ur title it may hurt ppl coz as a kriyaansh fan I felt something reading the title..

rojeena8

rojeena8

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
well said dear.. i mean i love tanha but i love swaron too.. moreover, i want swayam's love to win because his love is unconditional and he deserves all the happiness in the world.. and Sharon deserves a chance at happiness too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkle_d3

Twinkle_d3

Goldie

Twinkle_d3

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildcatdeetha

<font color="#006600">even though I m kriyaansh fan I just wanna say...its a big blow for swaron fans...itna aasan nahi ...but they will surely see I know it...coz actually swaron ke story se hi wo tanha ko connect hue...but they want some tym...give them that...they will be back for sure...

but sorry to say change ur title it may hurt ppl coz as a kriyaansh fan I felt something reading the title..

</font>

oh m sorry i didnt mean to hurt any one i just want to share my pov
it just swayam mera fav character h aur wo itne time se sad i just want to see him happy nw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Blind.Dance-

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3lover90

Originally posted by wildcatdeetha

<font color="#006600">even though I m kriyaansh fan I just wanna say...its a big blow for swaron fans...itna aasan nahi ...but they will surely see I know it...coz actually swaron ke story se hi wo tanha ko connect hue...but they want some tym...give them that...they will be back for sure...

</font>

oh m sorry i didnt mean to hurt any one i just want to share my pov
it just swayam mera fav character h aur wo itne time se sad i just want to see him happy nw

I know u didnt mean...but change it ... sometyms it may hurt...I hope atleast u ppl will get what u wantBig smile

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Your bang on about one thing 
ITS A RARE LOVE STORY THAT CANNOT BE REPEATED 
true to each word 

Swayams unconditional love should and will win

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkle_d3muskuranaBeulaSwaRon

Twinkle_d3

Goldie