Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: latekate

All you need to do is get this into Madhu's head and the result would be much faster, look at her she is always single tracked - 1st getting justice to Mukund and know it is to get Rishab back and throw RK out. Ek bhar than le tho there is no stopping her.

😆 ðŸ˜† Unidimensional character she is... 

Peach, take heed to this advice. MB has the potential to become your Noah. ðŸ˜†
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreetD

Obviously RK endorses those V jeans and therefore must wear them all the time.  They send him a fresh pair every morning.  What you think is the same pair of jeans is actually a brand new pair of jeans that just looks the same.  Bittuji was quite particular about this in the contract negotiations.

I'm sure David Beckham has the same type of deal with his H&M underwear.  It's obviously the only underwear he wears.  

(note ... I do not know any of this to be fact)

Hmmm!!!!!!!! Endorsements !!!!  Waise I know for a fact. Aish always wears the Omega watch to any event because she endorses it. 

Inference: Go for endorsements that look good on you everyday of your life.

🤣
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PreetD

Obviously RK endorses those V jeans and therefore must wear them all the time.  They send him a fresh pair every morning.  What you think is the same pair of jeans is actually a brand new pair of jeans that just looks the same.  Bittuji was quite particular about this in the contract negotiations.

I'm sure David Beckham has the same type of deal with his H&M underwear.  It's obviously the only underwear he wears.  

(note ... I do not know any of this to be fact)

We all know Bittuji has no fashion sense... Why doesnt Bittuji ask the V jeans company to send a different design every time? Obviously he has absolutely no sense when it comes to clothes.. Buttuji must be thinking they are sending a new pair each day.. I think tehy just perfume it and send the same every day.. Thats why it looks as shabby every day.. 

@ note: good that you mentioned that. I was wondering how you know.. 

applenpeaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: latekate

All you need to do is get this into Madhu's head and the result would be much faster, look at her she is always single tracked - 1st getting justice to Mukund and know it is to get Rishab back and throw RK out. Ek bhar than le tho there is no stopping her.

@bold: Thats what keeps my hopes alive re the pillows... 

applenpeaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

😆 ðŸ˜† Unidimensional character she is... 

Peach, take heed to this advice. MB has the potential to become your Noah. ðŸ˜†

No, SD.. My Noah is gmail.. You will understand soon enough..

SuryoDhayam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
>>>>Sonu, I might have answered it in my response to Johnylucky. Do check. You will get an idea into MB-RK relationship and how MB though going quite close to RK will manage to hurt him or irk him by trying to encompass him rather than let him feel free in her company. As long as he is solid and gas before MB and she respects that, he is fine. They moment she tries to flood him in liquid state, RK starts surfacing
>>>>>>>

SD, It was RK who first initiated the challenge of not allowing to do arathi, he is the one who irked Madhu (cutting off power, gas, blowing off lamp etc) I mean why did he interfered in her beleife? He should stay away if he is not interested but why challenge? He shouldn't interfere in her matters. Right? But why did he interfered without staying in his room. It wasnt clear to me why he did that. Any light on this? why does he want to prove her Bakti ka shakti? and then this is what raged Madhu followed with her point of views on bakthi and interfered with his matters that one cannot escape from self,god. Samapthi karo apne aap ko.
If RK did not challenged her she wouldnt have come up with imposing her views.

applenpeaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnnylucky

>>>>Sonu, I might have answered it in my response to Johnylucky. Do check. You will get an idea into MB-RK relationship and how MB though going quite close to RK will manage to hurt him or irk him by trying to encompass him rather than let him feel free in her company. As long as he is solid and gas before MB and she respects that, he is fine. They moment she tries to flood him in liquid state, RK starts surfacing
>>>>>>>

SD, It was RK who first initiated the challenge of not allowing to do arathi, he is the one who irked Madhu (cutting off power, gas, blowing off lamp etc) I mean why did he interfered in her beleife? He should stay away if he is not interested but why challenge? He shouldn't interfere in her matters. Right? But why did he interfered without staying in his room. It wasnt clear to me why he did that. Any light on this? why does he want to prove her Bakti ka shakti? and then this is what raged Madhu followed with her point of views on bakthi and interfered with his matters that one cannot escape from self,god. Samapthi karo apne aap ko.
If RK did not challenged her she wouldnt have come up with imposing her views.

Both are equally stubborn... Equally bent on proving the other wrong.. Both cant leave the other alone. They need to irritate and challenge each other always.. Thats what keeps them going daily.. Both also doesnt want to admit defeat so easily.. And in the process both end up hurting each otehr, though they dont want to..

0-SD-0 thumbnail