Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What say guys?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fleurs

IF-Dazzler

fleurs

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Inspite of the constant pleas & petitions from the fans to Star Plus regarding various issues like proper promotion of IPKKND (airing of promos & its frequency) , status of Barun, etc , SP doesn't seem to answer us. In this high technological era it is so easy for them to communicate to the viewers.  Then why this silence? 

For the past few months a lot of issues seem to be very disturbing. To name a few : Barun leaving for the sake of his movie , story writers leaving , Daljeet quitting , Deepali quitting & now again Baran quitting (serving notice period) , show ending , disorientation in story line i.e. Anjali's rona dona dragging track & now suddenly the story  going at jet speed (from Arnav's past to Shyam's exposure) within 2 weeks as though  IPKKND is going to end. I definitely think a channel & PH will have its own proper working terms. Don't u think after a point of time (say 3 to 6 months) from start of the show they would  be able to judge the response of the viewers to the show. So shouldn't the channel or PH whoever is responsible for the span of the actors' contract  extend the contract period of atleast the main leads to avoid havoc  of them quitting the show when it is in its peak? All the time we hear one or the other quitting. All these things are making us lose interest for the show.

I think both  SP  &  PH must be able to keep a check on all the rumours  & the actors' contract period thereby avoiding this mess & let the viewers sit back & enjoy the show peacefully. Lack of attention , rumors  , no proper promotion which in turn reflects on trp's  , is this how professionals work?

I just don't know why SP is constantly ignoring IPKKND so much. During SPA our cast wasn't  given a chance to promote it, no proper promos , no proper response to the viewers petitions , status of Barun & many more.  When SP is promoting its other shows then why ignore ours which is the most popular of all.  IPKKND is one show which has brought  SP so much of fame and millions & millions of viewers , both nationally & inter nationally . SP AWARDS & other awards r evident proof to this . But why is SP still ignoring IPKKND after all this fame. Is it because SP thinks that the viewers will remain loyal to the show no matter what? Is that why they r ignoring our petitions?

If  Barun chooses to quit after establishing  a place at the top of Tellywood & venture into Bollywood  from scratch  then its his choice because he is choosing BW over TW at his own risk. At the most all we could do now is to request him to stay back. But at the end of the day , the decision lies in his hands.  If the PH or SP would have laid proper contract terms with him then all this hassle could have been avoided.

Does a show need to end because of one actor? No . What about the hard work of other actors? In this case I really pity Sanaya. She was the one who carried off the show during Barun's absence & she has to be given equal credit because without her ARSHI chemistry wouldn't have been possible.

I would love if Barun stays back (incase the rumours r true)  & IPKKND  continues for a longer period.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasLiya88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What say guys?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Dazzling_

IF-Rockerz

_Dazzling_

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
SP has already confirmed about Barun's and show's status!!

fleurs

IF-Dazzler

fleurs

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

SP has already confirmed about Barun's and show's status!!

Could u please give me the link ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top