Pratigya

a few words:((

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pranav8519

Groupbie

pranav8519

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hi everyone it has been a tough time for all of us so wanna share something with u all ...how a brilliant script can bring wonders and how a superb script ,when not properly handled ,can cause debacle is the story of MKAP it started with a bang with such a perfect starcast and performances,the characters so well written,the dialogues everything was so perfect at the initial point of time that the show managed to top the trp's within one year of its start i thought the death of mr yatin dang, the director of the show, was the major setback to it ...he handled the scenes so well, especially of kriya  that audience fell in love with it at the first sight after his death, the new one didnt perform well as well as direction part is concerned... after that ,cvs who initially produced a flawless script later turned so mediocre that they cudnt show even one track properly... when viewers have so many ideas in their minds regarding the show's plot ,then why do cvs become totally mindless and dumb still i think MKAP is and would be remembered as one of the best shows on indian TV probably the bestSmile i ,most of the times,being silent reader of the forum ,contributed less towards the forum but have to say that u all are fabulous and are far more creative than our cvs superb job guysThumbs Up...at this point of time ,we all feel losing something but would be thankful to makers that they have given us two great talents-arhaan and pooja ,who i believe ,many producers would love to take as a couple in their soaps in the coming time lastly ,i also like to request the makers, if they are thinking about MKAP 2, to be honest this time and come out with a fantabulous script keeping kriya in mind and putting them in the central frame missing kriya,will miss the forum...thanksConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierUma-Arhaanfanpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a few words:((" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top