Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Join me in requesting repeats

Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
As fans, if we can bring it back to the screens, can we as fans not request Colors to show repeats of NBT Season 1 during the day - it wont affect their primetime schedule, and would allow us fans to relive Mohan, Megha, Nanhi, Addu, Guru and the rest until they return to us in January. 

Wont you guys join me in messaging Colors to show repeats of NBT season 1 during the daytime? Sitting in North America, they are showing repeats of Veer Shivaji nowadays, so I ask, why cant they use one half hour timeslot to give us repeats of NBT (the early days)? I've already posted on their FB and sent a message via Twitter, so would request you to do the same. At least we could get the first three enchanting months of this wonderful serial during the day as we wait for the new season to start.

What say guys?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srj1234Balli73Meera_Ka_MohanLekzShee_xaan

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Seems like a plan - we should try.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
let's try. kya pta plan chal jaye.

Balli73 Goldie
Balli73
Balli73

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
You know I was also thinking the same today only. But I am neither on FB or Twitter. But I can use this forum to request repeat of this show from the very beginning in day time but after 3:00 pm, becoz I am back by 3:00. So great idea.
srishti bhutani Goldie
srishti bhutani
srishti bhutani

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
there is this channel called dangal its an offspring of colors only in which they are showing repeat telecast of laado,veer shivaji and laagi tujhse lagan and jai shri krishna we can request the rerun of nbt as well on dangal as that channel is apparently opened for showing repeats of old shows of colors just like star utsav shows old shows of star plus

if majority dusnt get that channel then we can request the repeats on colors itself matlab to nbt dekhne se haiBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index