Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Join me in requesting repeats

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jonaki

Jonaki

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
As fans, if we can bring it back to the screens, can we as fans not request Colors to show repeats of NBT Season 1 during the day - it wont affect their primetime schedule, and would allow us fans to relive Mohan, Megha, Nanhi, Addu, Guru and the rest until they return to us in January. 

Wont you guys join me in messaging Colors to show repeats of NBT season 1 during the daytime? Sitting in North America, they are showing repeats of Veer Shivaji nowadays, so I ask, why cant they use one half hour timeslot to give us repeats of NBT (the early days)? I've already posted on their FB and sent a message via Twitter, so would request you to do the same. At least we could get the first three enchanting months of this wonderful serial during the day as we wait for the new season to start.

What say guys?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srj1234Balli73Meera_Ka_MohanLekzShee_xaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Join me in requesting repeats" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Seems like a plan - we should try.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
let's try. kya pta plan chal jaye.

Balli73

Goldie

Balli73

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
You know I was also thinking the same today only. But I am neither on FB or Twitter. But I can use this forum to request repeat of this show from the very beginning in day time but after 3:00 pm, becoz I am back by 3:00. So great idea.

srishti bhutani

Goldie

srishti bhutani

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
there is this channel called dangal its an offspring of colors only in which they are showing repeat telecast of laado,veer shivaji and laagi tujhse lagan and jai shri krishna we can request the rerun of nbt as well on dangal as that channel is apparently opened for showing repeats of old shows of colors just like star utsav shows old shows of star plus

if majority dusnt get that channel then we can request the repeats on colors itself matlab to nbt dekhne se haiBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.