Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Buahaaa...evil laughter...shyaam ki band...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nevi78

nevi78

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I m sooo exited seeing shyaam having the taste of his own medicine...today once agn he proved he is a creeep...hw cld he make his wife pay fr the gft he bought her...

Bt I actually enjoyed the scene the lst scene whn he couldnt njoy his snake time alone...nd his trabquiliyy was hampered by baby cries...he trulyyy deserved every bit of it...

Mazaa aayaaa ...bahut mazaaa aaayaaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Buahaaa...evil laughter...shyaam ki band..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tishana

IF-Sizzlerz

Tishana

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Yah...
Shyam ki band bajte dekhne ke liye mujhse wait nahin ho raha hai

But Abhaas, hats off man!
U enacted d scene very well!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nevi78

Post Reply New Post

Go to top