Amrit Manthan

AT ||Adaa Khan|| Princess Amrit|| The one&only (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 107

adaabeautiful

adaabeautiful

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I thing both..but if you look adaa without makeup and other leading telly leads without makeup,you will find adaa is most beautiful girl by far...natural beauty u khow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AT ||Adaa Khan|| Princess Amrit|| The one&only (Page 4)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IamAditya

IamAditya

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
No words to describe her beauty Approve.but one thing to say that her name says it all by itself

sandiab

adaabeautiful

adaabeautiful

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
whoom do you thing will be paired with amrit in the future..i thing he will come later...as the title suggest it might be a guy called Manthan.

sandiab

adaarocks

Groupbie

adaarocks

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Who khows.to do her manthan they can do it.but i don't think because rajan sahi told earlier two pair will be amrit-tej and nimrit-agham...though sivangi is closing to tej but it may be temporary...as amrit-agham marriage was to be shown earlier but it broke.and agham married to nimrit

sandiab

adaabeautiful

adaabeautiful

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
did you all khow before coming to serials adaa did lots of advertisement on tv and obviously doing now

sandiab

adaarocks

Groupbie

adaarocks

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
yes i did know...but i have one or two in mind...one is godrej no1 and other is reliance big tv and also for a brand 'fem'

sandiab

IamAditya

IamAditya

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
yesterday i saw the old ep of amrit manthan and behnein.adaa ki adaao or acting ne jaise mujhe mar hi diya...and also i thing 'hats off production' should thing for behnein2 with the same cast..

Edited by adaathebest - 21 November 2012 at 9:44pm

sandiab

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
No doubt the role of Amrit suits Adaa to the T..

she excels very well in her role of the scheming sister and attitude princess Amrit..

sandiab

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.