Amrit Manthan

AT ||Adaa Khan|| Princess Amrit|| The one&only (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 107

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Adaa:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveadaa..Jenny..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AT ||Adaa Khan|| Princess Amrit|| The one&only (Page 27)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveadaa

loveadaa

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Nice pic Zahara..That's the attitude we want to see in Princess Amrit(obviously not evil)...Not the poor helpless Madamji Amrit

loveadaa

loveadaa

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
She was superb in acting...Adaa you are great

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Adaa as Amrit:

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I find it peculiar at how as soon as Amrit and Agam separated...She looks even more better! I think I made this point before at how even as a newly wedded bride, she looked less than Nimrit did. And how the creatives deliberately made her look less attractive (not exactly seeing as Adaa herself is beautiful) as in with the clothes, the tied up hair, and when she went crazy, the messy hair. Remember? I love how she looks now, her makeup and oh, her clothes! 

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Aada Ne Kiya Ziyarat Se Saal Ki Shuruaat

PLZ Some one tell me What Adaa Khan Say..did not Understand what she say..If She is Muslim I am Muslim too but do not make like her That is Why I want to understand what she said..

adaarocks

Groupbie

adaarocks

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlem

<font color="#0033ff">Aada Ne Kiya Ziyarat Se Saal Ki Shuruaat</font>
</div>

<font color="#0033ff"></font>

<font color="#0033ff">PLZ Some one tell me What Adaa Khan Say..did not Understand what she say..If She is Muslim I am Muslim too but do not make like her That is Why I want tounderstandwhat she said..</font>

<div>
She went to darga to pray for her Mother's health and for New Year

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adaarocks

Originally posted by Ahlem

<font color="#0033ff">Aada Ne Kiya Ziyarat Se Saal Ki Shuruaat</font>
</div>

<font color="#0033ff"></font>

<font color="#0033ff">PLZ Some one tell me What Adaa Khan Say..did not Understand what she say..If She is Muslim I am Muslim too but do not make like her That is Why I want tounderstandwhat she said..</font>

<div>
She went to darga to pray for her Mother's health and for New Year

Thank you very much adaaroccks..:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.