Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adaarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just comming after a youtube log in at IF...saw a SBB episode hosting by adaa..of last year..so nice...and she was adorable in today's ep
adaabeautiful thumbnail
I can remember that sbb ep...it was after the ending of behenein...after sawing that segment...i and my brother saw it atleast 15-16 times that day..
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys did you notice.. adaa did a ramp walk in ITA Fashion ka jalwa...i was not aware of that also but i saw it's pics and vid on fb..
loveadaa thumbnail
I did see both ITA Fashion Ka Jalwa and ITA Awards ..adaa was looking very charming as always in a green-blue saree at ramp walk and also in anarkali
adaarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh no,i saw ITA Awards but missed ITA Fashion Ka Jalwa..So that is the reason..that she was not seen much in last two ep...she was shooting for both ITA events
Tanii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
luv u Adaa my  PRINCESS
IamAditya thumbnail
hey guys i am here...please post if you are online
IamAditya thumbnail
I have a question for you all...After AM in which types roles you wants to Adaa?
loveadaa thumbnail
This weekends are so boring i am online after seeing the thread active...now come to the question...after AM i want to see her in a soft and romantic character...bcoz her prev and preasent roles are strong...though aakashi was an mixture of strong and romantic
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys! Glad to see more adaa khan fans on here :) I'm Zahara, used to really active on Amrit Manthan but due to exams and other priorities I haven't been on this side of the forum much :)