Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by akshayR

Yupp...seriously well said Mia..and that is what m also trying to say to him..don't feel so low of yourself...disappointment comes and goes...u have to learn and show life that u can be happy and easily handle the situation in a cheerful manner..even if u go to some college or some Drama school...u will have that situation in front of u Big smile

haan bhai..ab mein samaj gaya..and ya i ll follow my dreams for ever...and ya mein apne rasthe mein aane wale har problem and tension ekh cheerful way mein chopsey kar dunga...aur haan iss se uss tension ko bhi pata nahi chal payega ki uski chopsey ho gayi..Wink...aakir issi ka naam zindagi hein...hein na? Big smile

Uska naam kya hain..voh toh mujhe bhi nahi pata Tongue but mera yahi funda rehta hain...i always try to remain calm even in d biggest of the problem...most people throw up and get angry or something..but i just put brakes on my mind  LOL and think before doing anything...Mere fundae ki alag hain and ajeeb hain jeene  ke...i know Tongue

Edited by akshayR - 09 October 2012 at 9:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yipee...!!! (Page 3)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Yupp...seriously well said Mia..and that is what m also trying to say to him..don't feel so low of yourself...disappointment comes and goes...u have to learn and show life that u can be happy and easily handle the situation in a cheerful manner..even if u go to some college or some Drama school...u will have that situation in front of u Big smile

haan bhai..ab mein samaj gaya..and ya i ll follow my dreams for ever...and ya mein apne rasthe mein aane wale har problem and tension ekh cheerful way mein chopsey kar dunga...aur haan iss se uss tension ko bhi pata nahi chal payega ki uski chopsey ho gayi..Wink...aakir issi ka naam zindagi hein...hein na? Big smile

Uska naam kya hain..voh toh mujhe bhi nahi pata Tongue but mera yahi funda rehta hain...i always try to remain calm even in d biggest of the problem...most people throw up and get angry or something..but i just put brakes on my mind  LOL and think before doing anything...Mere fundae ki alag hain and ajeeb hain jeene  ke...i know Tongue

nice acha funda hein life ko jeene ki...!!! Big smile..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.