Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kim.rayat

Goldie

kim.rayat

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by kim.rayat

Same pinchTongue When u do sumthing against the thinking of ur parents,, this is the first hurdle,,,, and mom is the first one to worry when we think of taking some risk with our life,,, so don't take tension.
Its like it might took a long time for you to realise that ur passion is acting. It wasn't like one day u got up and felt sum craving for being an actor. But it is sudden for ur parents, though they may be knowing that u like acting but choosing it as a profession is another big thing... You are thinking abt ur passion at time but ur parents are thinking abt u. I hope u understand wat I'm asking u... See don't think that u r a bad son,, Its a natural reaction to ur action,, u jst need to handle it sensitively. In any case don't overreact. U don't need to leave ur passion or career without thinking practically. Both money and mental satisfaction are equally important. Ya u can earn money through acting but according to ur parent's POV academics are sure way to economically successful future. There are many actors, who started acting after graduation,, so chill, enjoy every bit of ur student life. u won't get it back.

And don't think,, ur posts bother us,,, SG is our connecting link, and we are connected to SG coz in one or another way we feel related to the show. So there's no harm discussing such issues if SG is discussing them through the show... 

thanx a lot kim...ya i surely will follow my passion..so nw to conclude i think i will have to focus both on studies and acting...i ll have try my level best to handle both...then probably as soon as graduation will take up some good job and will also start applying for acting auditions then may be i ll get a chance...maybe this will make my parents also lil free...they may not be that scared later...i ll tell this tomorrow or may be after my exams and later see their reaction to it...thanx a lot...for all ur suggestions..u all are defntly great friends...Smile...luv u all...

Nice decision or say beech ka rasta,, don't say thnx... u just need sum planning and u will be through ur goal...u just made me remind of one of my old frnd, who was also fond of acting. Though he didn't chose it as a career. Now he has joined a theater to enjoy this as his hobby.You can join a theater along with ur college to be in touch with ur passion. Plz don't think that i'm being more suggestive,,if u think so then i' sorry,,,, this just came to my mind... All the best!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yipee...!!! (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Same pinchTongue When u do sumthing against the thinking of ur parents,, this is the first hurdle,,,, and mom is the first one to worry when we think of taking some risk with our life,,, so don't take tension.
Its like it might took a long time for you to realise that ur passion is acting. It wasn't like one day u got up and felt sum craving for being an actor. But it is sudden for ur parents, though they may be knowing that u like acting but choosing it as a profession is another big thing... You are thinking abt ur passion at time but ur parents are thinking abt u. I hope u understand wat I'm asking u... See don't think that u r a bad son,, Its a natural reaction to ur action,, u jst need to handle it sensitively. In any case don't overreact. U don't need to leave ur passion or career without thinking practically. Both money and mental satisfaction are equally important. Ya u can earn money through acting but according to ur parent's POV academics are sure way to economically successful future. There are many actors, who started acting after graduation,, so chill, enjoy every bit of ur student life. u won't get it back.

And don't think,, ur posts bother us,,, SG is our connecting link, and we are connected to SG coz in one or another way we feel related to the show. So there's no harm discussing such issues if SG is discussing them through the show... 

thanx a lot kim...ya i surely will follow my passion..so nw to conclude i think i will have to focus both on studies and acting...i ll have try my level best to handle both...then probably as soon as graduation will take up some good job and will also start applying for acting auditions then may be i ll get a chance...maybe this will make my parents also lil free...they may not be that scared later...i ll tell this tomorrow or may be after my exams and later see their reaction to it...thanx a lot...for all ur suggestions..u all are defntly great friends...Smile...luv u all...

Nice decision or say beech ka rasta,, don't say thnx... u just need sum planning and u will be through ur goal...u just made me remind of one of my old frnd, who was also fond of acting. Though he didn't chose it as a career. Now he has joined a theater to enjoy this as his hobby.You can join a theater along with ur college to be in touch with ur passion. Plz don't think that i'm being more suggestive,,if u think so then i' sorry,,,, this just came to my mind... All the best!
thnx a lot kim...and ya tat is a good suggestion..well i have thought of it...i have planned tat next year tat is in my 3rd sem when my compulsory certificate courses are done i would join Mega Productions in my college..i knw i ll have to do a lot of hardwork for it as it will demand a lot of time from me..but i ll do watever it takes for it...and ya i even went through some of the acting schools which i can take up along with my graduation..but then they are too expensive and i dont want to put tis burden on my parents...may be they may agree for it for my happiness...but then i dont want them to spend so much for me...I ll think abt it myself later when i get a job..and may be then instead of doing my MBA i can do my graduation in acting...thanx a lot kim and always ur suggestions are welcome..Smile

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 08 October 2012 at 11:34am

kim.rayat

Goldie

kim.rayat

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

thnx a lot kim...and ya tat is a good suggestion..well i have thought of it...i have planned tat next year tat is in my 3rd sem when my compulsory certificate courses are done i would join Mega Productions in my college..i knw i ll have to do a lot of hardwork for it as it will demand a lot of time from me..but i ll do watever it takes for it...and ya i even went through some of the acting schools which i can take up along with my graduation..but then they are too expensive and i dont want to put tis burden on my parents...may be they may agree for it for my happiness...but then i dont want them to spend so much for me...I ll think abt it myself later when i get a job..and may be then instead of doing my MBA i can do my graduation in acting...thanx a lot kim and always ur suggestions are welcome..Smile
Nice ideas,,,,, Smileyour dedication will surely be repaid,,, all the best!!!!!

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
thanx a lot kim..!!! Big smile

kim.rayat

vidya.G

Goldie

vidya.G

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Heyhey Mani :)
To be very frank...i am not planning to give any advice or solution to u maniGeek
ShockedShocked???
Don't be!...Its not that i am planning to dump a friend who is having problem...
I am not that bad...naa...heheLOL
Actually i am not planning to give any advice or solution because age wise or attitude wise
i am younger or immature compare to some of us in this SG Forum
or i can say that maybe..i am less experienced than u guys...Embarrassed
Still i am allowed to tell u what i would do or feel if i am in ur shoes naa???
(Btw our shoe size might not be the same but i dun mind..hahaLOL)

ErmmLet see...looking at what u ave written...ur mom said u right now u should focused to ur study first naa??...i don't really think that ur mom is 100% unhappy with ur dreams...if not she won't be discussing about this with u...she'll say NO from the very first instead of telling u she'll think about it...

like every other mother in this world...ur mom is a GOOD MOMBig smile...she choose to keep ur dreams in her thought and thinking of about it with a 50-50 shot(50 Agreeable maybe it gonna make u happy and 50 Worried because she was thinking that can u survive if she let u go with ur own dreams)that cause her to ruined her good night sleep...rather than saying NO to u,making u feel miserable and she sleep soundly without thinking further about this thing...

If i were u...i'm not gonna let go of my dreams or passion...because a true 100% by heart dreams or passion is not gonna change no matter how long we keep them on hold Thumbs Up...i'll be focusing on my study first(like ur mom said) in the meantime polish everything i need to fullfill my dream slowly(not to interfere my main goal...which is study come firstWink)..infact i'll try my best to do it smartly to prove to my mom that i am good enough to make a wise decision and responsible enough to face all the consequences that i might faceWink... and leave the rest to the will of God...like my mommy always said..if it's meant to be ur fate...it will always be ur fate!Thumbs Up

My Gift to u is(It's a gift bcoz u can accept or reject it if u want): the word BELIEVE! Wink
Believe in urself...
Believe in ur parents...
Believe in ur dreams...
Believe in ur destiny...
Believe in God...

I noe..i might sound ridiculous or immatureEmbarrassed and i talk a lottt...Big smile
what can i do? Wacko
Blame the way i think and my way of life...HahaLOL
I always believe..brain creates the choices heart decide the best!Wink

LOTS OF LOVE
MIA <3

Edited by vidya.G - 09 October 2012 at 5:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayatsujairohitManish_ShettyakshayR

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.G

Heyhey Mani :)
To be very frank...i am not planning to give any advice or solution to u maniGeek
ShockedShocked???
Don't be!...Its not that i am planning to dump a friend who is having problem...
I am not that bad...naa...heheLOL
Actually i am not planning to give any advice or solution because age wise or attitude wise
i am younger or immature compare to some of us in this SG Forum
or i can say that maybe..i am less experienced than u guys...Embarrassed
Still i am allowed to tell u what i would do or feel if i am in ur shoes naa???
(Btw our shoe size might not be the same but i dun mind..hahaLOL)

ErmmLet see...looking at what u ave written...ur mom said u right now u should focused to ur study first naa??...i don't really think that ur mom is 100% unhappy with ur dreams...if not she won't be discussing about this with u...she'll say NO from the very first instead of telling u she'll think about it...

like every other mother in this world...ur mom is a GOOD MOMBig smile...she choose to keep ur dreams in her thought and thinking of about it with a 50-50 shot(50 Agreeable maybe it gonna make u happy and 50 Worried because she was thinking that can u survive if she let u go with ur own dreams)that cause her to ruined her good night sleep...rather than saying NO to u,making u feel miserable and she sleep soundly without thinking further about this thing...

If i were u...i'm not gonna let go of my dreams or passion...because a true 100% by heart dreams or passion is not gonna change no matter how long we keep them on hold Thumbs Up...i'll be focusing on my study first(like ur mom said) in the meantime polish everything i need to fullfill my dream slowly(not to interfere my main goal...which is study come firstWink)..infact i'll try my best to do it smartly to prove to my mom that i am good enough to make a wise decision and responsible enough to face all the consequences that i might faceWink... and leave the rest to the will of God...like my mommy always said..if it's meant to be ur fate...it will always be ur fate!Thumbs Up

My Gift to u is(It's a gift bcoz u can accept or reject it if u want): the word BELIEVE! Wink
Believe in urself...
Believe in ur parents...
Believe in ur dreams...
Believe in ur destiny...
Believe in God...

I noe..i might sound ridiculous or immatureEmbarrassed and i talk a lottt...Big smile
what can i do? Wacko
Blame the way i think and my way of life...HahaLOL
I always believe..brain creates the choices heart decide the best!Wink

LOTS OF LOVE
MIA <3

Hey mia..!!
Well said...and ya who said u r immature...u are a great friend..and have a lot of maturity in the way u decide...and (age wise if i am not wrong u r just 1 year younger to me..LOL) so u we are almost the same..!!!
And ya thanx a lot for ur support...as i always say no matter what this forum means a lot to me becoz my friends here are always with me no matter what and this is one way i can share my expressions without any hesitation...so thanx a lot for giving me this forum...gannuji thanx a lot..

Coming to ur golden gift of belief...i beleive in me...and my parents and my dream...and god yes i surely belive him..no doubt in tat becoz after all he has gifted me with such precious friends in my life...Big smile

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Yupp...seriously well said Mia..and that is what m also trying to say to him..don't feel so low of yourself...disappointment comes and goes...u have to learn and show life that u can be happy and easily handle the situation in a cheerful manner..even if u go to some college or some Drama school...u will have that situation in front of u Big smile

Edited by akshayR - 09 October 2012 at 9:44am

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Yupp...seriously well said Mia..and that is what m also trying to say to him..don't feel so low of yourself...disappointment comes and goes...u have to learn and show life that u can be happy and easily handle the situation in a cheerful manner..even if u go to some college or some Drama school...u will have that situation in front of u Big smile

haan bhai..ab mein samaj gaya..and ya i ll follow my dreams for ever...and ya mein apne rasthe mein aane wale har problem and tension ekh cheerful way mein chopsey kar dunga...aur haan iss se uss tension ko bhi pata nahi chal payega ki uski chopsey ho gayi..Wink...aakir issi ka naam zindagi hein...hein na? Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.