Savdhaan India @11

hit n run

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

honey0709

honey0709

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
This is about my 23 yrs old son, whowas standing on a road side sitting on his bike waiting for somebody on 10th march 2012, saturday afternoon at abt11 am. A car came frm back side hit him and ran away. Ppl around took him to tje hospital and a police called us at abt 1pm. We took him to safardarjang. His liver was damaged he fought with death for 45 days n died on 25th april, my husband his fater also died after hearing this, police s not doing anything my som has given his statement no of the silver colour alto we needjustice but i m a 53 yrs old n alone lady need help. Pls help me in fighting for justice for my son n husband

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasasmke

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hit n run" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smke

Groupbie

smke

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Dear honey, may be you should contact life ok or the star network, am
sure you will get the telephone no. from the yellow pages or call up just dial to get the relevant numbers.

Or try and get in touch with a NGO, may be that will make things easy for you.

Edited by smke - 08 October 2012 at 9:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasa

mamtasa

Groupbie

mamtasa

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Honey does  need assistance ...what can we do ?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.