Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Dis like

uttam.kanpur Newbie
uttam.kanpur
uttam.kanpur

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Dear Director,
I am a privet job person in my family only one 2 year child and after 6 o' clock when i am at home this serial are start my wife is very much excited for sasural simar ka.

Sirfa is dharawahik se mere ghar me ladaiya chalu ho gai hai.

jiska bhi koi uddesh hai per mere ghar me is dharawahik ke karan talak ki noubat aa sakti hai please kai to jankari wala hasi ka dharawahik is samay per dikhado jishse 1 thake hui admi ka man halka ho sake.

Cry

Uttam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buzzy.reenaholi

uttam.kanpur Newbie
uttam.kanpur
uttam.kanpur

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
sayad aaj hamare dharawahik banane wale director kuchha nai aor jankai wali chije nahi sirfa apne TRP ke liya dharawahik bana chate hai us dharawahik se samaj me kya sandes jaiga is ki parwah nahi hai.

thank yadi koi bhi mere is bhaona ko samaj paya to is roke please.

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i am very sorry to hear this... and i hope all things get better at your place but can u plz be tolerant as it is insane to ruin ur married life for a single show... its just half an hour show ... hope all things get better at ur place...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RitiisrdeviJesmi9

SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Tell your family that Rashmi Sharma suffered a tragedy; her brain was stolen by somebody. There is no point in believing what her show is about. Also show your family meaningful things like "The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas," or if you prefer hindi movies then "Vaastav" instead of this nonsense and teach your family the real value of life. If possible, break the T.V. at your home, after all a broken T.V. is better than a broken marriage'

Edited by SunshineTears - 10 October 2012 at 7:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyanand17Ritiiaoishi_2006Jesmi9buzzy.reenaholi

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@ uttam.kanpur i really dont get your pointConfused.this is only 30 min show how come your marriage life in coming to the end because of 1 show?when you watch cricket match or anything you like did your wife complain about it?did she was worry for marriage life?Confused i agree with you this is the most stupid show ever but still people watch it as a time pass .i think you should cancel your cable line or break your tv that will be better .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyanand17jeffyJesmi9rupinn

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index