Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

WU 8/10 ...AnShlicious... (Page 9)

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thnx fr the update..u got most droolicious episode fr update Wink Embarrassed how can our Shiv be both romantic n damn naughty same side..#faint
Wanne to see him shirtless soon..Sid has damn hawtt body:-P
faryal-malik Senior Member
faryal-malik
faryal-malik

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

Don't know which  bottom cvs want Jagaya to hit ?previously made him do wrong i don't know they left something somewhere where he didn't hit bottom that today his father can only expect bad from him...but later they made him accept his mistakes again to throw him more down now will do more wrong lessen that goodness in him or kill it completely make his grave then o lets do some jaado tona and bring the dead man alive... can we trust these dumb cvs at that time they won't take a U turn Wacko i don't trust them ...i think they will remember again  o ho time has not come yet why don't DRAG some more months put him more down hence the cycle continues till eternity cvs wow wow what a great plot we have written  complete NONSENSEDead

CM is back ...Pinchand i thought we will get rid from her for some days but naah Pinch
so true and cvs  they are doing double torture on viewers first they are showing poor dadisaa in so much pain her eyes keep watering seeing Jagaya thinking about him on other instead of giving some hopes to viewers they are taking that hope from them making them complete hopeless from Jagaya what will happen of poor dadisaa when reality will open on her  one more Heart Attack ..what a torture that scene was when dadisaa was crying seeing Jagaya working in fields when she left cvs have shown Jagaya giving wicked smile ...great Sillylage raho cvs i guess you are only pleasing yourself with such scenes ..dont know which bottom they want him to hit ?i think going too below the end is mostly on death or never redemption here our cvs will be writing new history in the world ..let me see what great work they will be doing i am eager to know their great work for J's redemption if it ever happened in this century with show's pace and new love they have found focus on spreading more negativityWackothey themselves are hitting bottom Deadand i don't think they will open their eyes before the show's trps fell down to bottom  currently it is going down and down but they are sleeping Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpoiu123MisseshaHina-tiny15

Hina- IF-Dazzler
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by hina13

Don't know which  bottom cvs want Jagaya to hit ?previously made him do wrong i don't know they left something somewhere where he didn't hit bottom that today his father can only expect bad from him...but later they made him accept his mistakes again to throw him more down now will do more wrong lessen that goodness in him or kill it completely make his grave then o lets do some jaado tona and bring the dead man alive... can we trust these dumb cvs at that time they won't take a U turn Wacko i don't trust them ...i think they will remember again  o ho time has not come yet why don't DRAG some more months put him more down hence the cycle continues till eternity cvs wow wow what a great plot we have written  complete NONSENSEDead

CM is back ...Pinchand i thought we will get rid from her for some days but naah Pinch
i agree wid u completely!! this track is really going nowhere & wen"ll these CVs leave their snail's pace!!OuchSleepySleepyi hope that CVs"ll've proper & logical justificn 4 this which is still not visible.

@bold i was also happy that this nagging & irritating element"ll b not seen 4 many days.after seeing the precap i fearing abt rest of the epis.it"ll b of full -vity.DeadDead
kya ho gaya hai CVs tumhe??OuchOuch
they remembered they are running their show on colors channel where forget about positivity only you can expect negativity from every show SleepyDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

-Roshna- Senior Member
-Roshna-
-Roshna-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
In all the hullabaloo about CM, missed adding that Shiv stopping Anandi by holding her arm was, for me, his most romantic gesture since he plucked the streamer from her hair (like he just couldn't help himself then). He made Anandi absolutely aware that he wants her a lot and she had trouble breathing. Dayum, do love Shiv when he takes charge. The undercurrents+emotions were portrayed brilliantly by Siddharth/Pratyusha. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmi_1pranitiandvMisseshasamvi.adi2512AreYaar

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Thanks for the lovely update, Khushi!

The second half of the epi was what was really worth watching in my opinion for some of the sweetest Shiv-Anandi scenes so far...especially seeing the evolution in Anandi...first the mischievous Anandi so bemused at Shiv's embarrassment and even pulling his ear a bit while removing the soap from it...that bit was SO naturally enacted by both actors...and very well directed too.

Secondly for a role reversal after that bit where Shiv is a bit sulky when Anandi says she won't eat with him and will go home and eat...lol so he oh so cleverly devises a way to get her to eat...and looks so smug at his success...and Anandi upon realizing what he's done also gives in and smiles along...the dinner scene was adorable in its sweet simplicity especially for the way they communicated through their eyes...most notable in the bit when Shiv offers a bite to Anandi, she takes it and he gestures with his eyes for her to eat but she in turn gestures at him to take a bite first and he smiles and gets a bite for himself and holds it up for her to see ki look I'm eating too...LOL so nicely directed this scene was...in all the essence that Shiv-Anandi are basically...subtle, simple and sweet :-) ...the comfort level b/w them has been so naturally developed...I like that about them :-)

*Edit: Also want to add that that entire bit of Shiv coming home to find the house empty and feeling morose about it was so well done by Sid too...I really felt so bad for poor Shiv thereLOL

Precap and CM ki nonsense...blahhh...I can only hope that Shiv and Anandi deal sensibly with this and Anandi doesn't end up taking a 100 steps back spooked by CM's nonsense.

@ Are Yaar.,

I so agree with you on the point highlighted...It indeed feels very empty when u find yourselves alone at home...after spending a good time with your dear ones and then they leave...Kudos to CV's for potraying such nuances...Shiv's expressions in that scene were priceless...we can so imagine him in that place and feel the same...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaAreYaar

Vandna_ Senior Member
Vandna_
Vandna_

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the Written update .. Loved Ansh bonding over towel and dinner .LOL But why this depressing precap . :( .. Other than the precap . .. and starting 5-10 mins of J torture.. Everything was so blissful and beautiful to eyes and to mind . Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

R2D2_C3PO Newbie
R2D2_C3PO
R2D2_C3PO

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
CM is annoying Dead
qwerty92 Groupbie
qwerty92
qwerty92

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index