Balika Vadhu

WU 8/10 ...AnShlicious... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
The errand boy came to meet the errant boy. I had this uneasy feeling when I saw Nandu with Jagya. I do not know why i felt like this that Jagya some how will use Nandu to blackmail either Shiv or the Singhs to meet his demand.Dead

For Shiv I just want to sing this song
"tumse milke,aisa laga tumse milke
Arman pure hue dil ke"

Shiv was the hero of today's episode. The guy was so embarrassed and yet wanted his lady love to stay back,his unspoken words spoke volumes today.
I always wondered what are qualities I find in Shiv that endeared him to me. He is shy and sensitive. Two qualities rarely found in men.

Siddharth did so well and did full justice to the character by appearing flummoxed and at the same time delighted. wish Anandi knows what a gem she has in her hand and how to take care of it.
Choti Ma "kabab mein haddi" has not gone. 
She has stayed back to torture Shiv and Anandi and us as well. Smile

Siddharth has improved by leaps and bounds. This way,the day is not far off when he will be miles ahead of others in the show. 

Edited by mocking_bird - 08 October 2012 at 10:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11andvMisseshaonlinebuddy75adi2512aparnaumaelasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 8/10 ...AnShlicious... (Page 8)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks dear 4 wu

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Crap - the WICKED WITCH IS BACKAngry

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

The errand boy came to meet the errant boy. I had this uneasy feeling when I saw Nandu with Jagya. I do not know why i felt like this that Jagya some how will use Nandu to blackmail either Shiv or the Singhs to meet his demand.Dead

For Shiv I just want to sing this song
"tumse milke,aisa laga tumse milke
Arman pure hue dil ke"

Shiv was the hero of today's episode. The guy was so embarrassed and yet wanted his lady love to stay back,his unspoken words spoke volumes today.
I always wondered what are qualities I find in Shiv that endeared him to me. He is shy and sensitive. Two qualities rarely found in men.

Siddharth did so well and did full justice to the character by appearing flummoxed and at the same time delighted. wish Anandi knows what a gem she has in her hand and how to take care of it.
Choti Ma "kabab mein haddi" has not gone. 
She has stayed back to torture Shiv and Anandi and us as well. Smile

Siddharth has improved by leaps and bounds. This way,the day is not far off when he will be miles ahead of others in the show. 

I
I remember just the other day Sid was being criticized that he cant act.
But everytime he got an opportunity he never wasted it. He is learning fast.
He is the hero of this serial and he acts like one.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdadi2512

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Don't know which  bottom cvs want Jagaya to hit ?previously made him do wrong i don't know they left something somewhere where he didn't hit bottom that today his father can only expect bad from him...but later they made him accept his mistakes again to throw him more down now will do more wrong lessen that goodness in him or kill it completely make his grave then o lets do some jaado tona and bring the dead man alive... can we trust these dumb cvs at that time they won't take a U turn Wacko i don't trust them ...i think they will remember again  o ho time has not come yet why don't DRAG some more months put him more down hence the cycle continues till eternity cvs wow wow what a great plot we have written  complete NONSENSEDead

CM is back ...Pinchand i thought we will get rid from her for some days but naah Pinch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

faryal-malikandvkikyosamvi.tiny15

vasanthimrao

vasanthimrao

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Couldn't watch the episode yet. Thanks Khushi. We were made to fly in a parachute for 15 mins, reaching sky, and thuss... a hole in that. This CM is getting on our nerves yar. Just caught up wit d new promo. Seems to be same as d precap. justDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update, Khushi!

The second half of the epi was what was really worth watching in my opinion for some of the sweetest Shiv-Anandi scenes so far...especially seeing the evolution in Anandi...first the mischievous Anandi so bemused at Shiv's embarrassment and even pulling his ear a bit while removing the soap from it...that bit was SO naturally enacted by both actors...and very well directed too.

Secondly for a role reversal after that bit where Shiv is a bit sulky when Anandi says she won't eat with him and will go home and eat...lol so he oh so cleverly devises a way to get her to eat...and looks so smug at his success...and Anandi upon realizing what he's done also gives in and smiles along...the dinner scene was adorable in its sweet simplicity especially for the way they communicated through their eyes...most notable in the bit when Shiv offers a bite to Anandi, she takes it and he gestures with his eyes for her to eat but she in turn gestures at him to take a bite first and he smiles and gets a bite for himself and holds it up for her to see ki look I'm eating too...LOL so nicely directed this scene was...in all the essence that Shiv-Anandi are basically...subtle, simple and sweet :-) ...the comfort level b/w them has been so naturally developed...I like that about them :-)

*Edit: Also want to add that that entire bit of Shiv coming home to find the house empty and feeling morose about it was so well done by Sid too...I really felt so bad for poor Shiv thereLOL

Precap and CM ki nonsense...blahhh...I can only hope that Shiv and Anandi deal sensibly with this and Anandi doesn't end up taking a 100 steps back spooked by CM's nonsense.

Edited by AreYaar - 08 October 2012 at 11:13am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmi_1chitra11deepa911pranitiandvMisseshaaparnaumaadi2512

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

Don't know which  bottom cvs want Jagaya to hit ?previously made him do wrong i don't know they left something somewhere where he didn't hit bottom that today his father can only expect bad from him...but later they made him accept his mistakes again to throw him more down now will do more wrong lessen that goodness in him or kill it completely make his grave then o lets do some jaado tona and bring the dead man alive... can we trust these dumb cvs at that time they won't take a U turn Wacko i don't trust them ...i think they will remember again  o ho time has not come yet why don't DRAG some more months put him more down hence the cycle continues till eternity cvs wow wow what a great plot we have written  complete NONSENSEDead

CM is back ...Pinchand i thought we will get rid from her for some days but naah Pinch
i agree wid u completely!! this track is really going nowhere & wen"ll these CVs leave their snail's pace!!OuchSleepySleepyi hope that CVs"ll've proper & logical justificn 4 this which is still not visible.

@bold i was also happy that this nagging & irritating element"ll b not seen 4 many days.after seeing the precap i fearing abt rest of the epis.it"ll b of full -vity.DeadDead
kya ho gaya hai CVs tumhe??OuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

faryal-malikandvHina-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.