Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Whay a rediculous nonsense woman is this CM !!? Angry

if this time inspite of listening CM's bakwaas , Shiv stays mum...i will loose all respect for him. Sorry.
The chances may be that he will not hear the convo. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 8/10 ...AnShlicious... (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

hey khush ... thnxx buddyyy..cudnt watch epi..got busyyy..

lolzzz..as much as romantic and lovely episode..CM spoiled it
i cant understand one thing...on one hand CM saying anandi will ever give shiv any space will she accept shiv ever..will she ever forget her 1st huby jagdish..will she evr be able to justify with shiv  and give him his truly rightfully place...and today insted of being happy and thinking how much anandi taking care and all she again saying nonsence wht people will think..people thinkign or not another issue atm your mind is more dirty and guteraall then others mind and if they dont even ahve any bad thought your words and  attitude will shure make them think nonsence...

so finally its true CM is behind coz she will join hands with pighead and along with tht nakchdree sis of shiv and they will creat rukaas in shivnaandi life and will try best to remove anandi from shiv's life...lolzzz...

Nice point Payal, If CM was really concerned about A accepting Shiv whole-heartedly than she should have been happy seeing the two together.
But this attitude only shows that she is biased against Anandi and will continue to be. Even if A was to die to Shiv, CM will not appreciate it. Sometimes I wonder what kind of possessiveness is this?

Edited by Missesha - 08 October 2012 at 10:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvaparnaumaSuchi-

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@Esha: I also fear the same torture. But this new A will reply to every thing that CM tells her and that too in a very tactful manner that doesn't hurt her senses. I hope A confides in S about CM's behaviour so that they could clear her misconceptions together. I doubt A will be able to do it alone given that CM has closed her eyes and mind towards A goodness.

@Khusi: She is resuming shooting. D'ohSheer torture on our way Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaSuchi-

-Roshna-

-Roshna-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update.

Given that promos airing now for a new serial on Sahara feature Anita Kulkarni (CM) prominently gives me hope that CVs are trying to tie up the CM ka drama temporarily with a bang before she gets busy with her other serial. So tomorrow's episode might have Shiv overhearing CM's crap and going ballistic on her. And I hope he does.

Ironic thing about CM's new serial - her character's being taunted(?) by someone for forgetting her previous lover/husband - not very clear.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911andvMisseshasamvi.adi2512elasinghSuchi-

umam

IF-Dazzler

umam

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Oh.. why did CM return..Angry

Anandi should give her a polite firm reply saying that she just got dinner on behalf of DS and that her sanskars are in place Angry-- similar to her reply for pleasing in-laws taunt... Anandi is not the one to keep quiet anyways, hoping that she gives a fitting reply to CM..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911pranitiandvpoiu123Suchi-

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@Anita,  I agree with you. Changed A is quite bold and tactful. She won't behave like a doormat for long, especially when she has embraced her future totally. 

Let's see what unfolds, but the current track has more negativity than postivity and it is only getting more irritating.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roshna-andvSuchi-

liquidfantasy

IF-Dazzler

liquidfantasy

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
AnSh rock!
thnx fr WU

...Tanu...

IF-Rockerz

...Tanu...

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 da update!!! Awesum 2nd part! Cant miss it!! I officialy hate CM now!!Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.