Balika Vadhu

WU 8/10 ...AnShlicious... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

smeenakshi76

smeenakshi76

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
For me, its another disappointing episode. I dont know about you people, infact i didn't liked Ansh scene as well. They were not up to the hype created. This is i think. Good if others liked it. About CM, its bad that she is back but she is there to see true face of Jagya, tabhi to she will realise how wrong was she about Anandi. Use isiliye laaya gaya hai bcoz in today's epi it was hinted that Ansh marriage is near,. so jaggu will definitely create problems and tabhi CM ki aankhen khulengi. Othetwise how she will come to know true colors of jagya. But till then A will bear the torture of CM, so as we viewers. Honestly, i didn't  liked the episode. May be better epi in future.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 8/10 ...AnShlicious... (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serenagirl1005

serenagirl1005

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
thnks for the great update!! WHat is the name of the background song that played during the eating moment???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Khusi.

I really enjoyed the towel - dinner scene. The gradual movements is cute to watch. Loved the voice over as well.

The rest of it, I just don't want to comment. Totally sick of Jagya and CM. Jeene hi nahi dete AnSh ko Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvkhusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenagirl1005

thnks for the great update!! WHat is the name of the background song that played during the eating moment???

"choudhury " song from coke studio

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serenagirl1005andv

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@Dixie: that did not make any sense to me either sply after Alok and Ira had a conversation about this same issue. They know that she is blinding herself from seeing the positives of A. In such a situation it would have been best to give CM a break from Jaitser so that she could clear her thoughts and come back with fresh reasonable eyes.  

@Khusi: haan yaar i forgot about that sis of his. So is there news that she is also coming to meet shiv? Oh God I am not looking forward to that at all Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshasamvi.dixie123aparnaumakhusi_*

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
A nice episode spoiled by a rotten precap.

Using Nandu as an instrument in his plan.J is really into exploring the depths of a bottomless pit he has fallen into.Hope he hits the bottom of that pit soon. At least then we can hope that he will come up again.

Anandi preparing food for Shiv full of concern for him and I am so glad she has totally embraced her future.

And their encounter so beautiful.Both of them lost in each other.Was that soap just an excuse for her?Wink
A's declaration that she sees her future with him as definitely made him bold enough to grab her hand and insist that she eat from the same plate along with him.
This is the same A who had problems eating from J's plate.SmileBecause it was thrust on her as a tradition.
Today she embraced that tradition with open heart because she understood the significance of sharing the plate.Smile

Precap - Why are we being tortured by this woman?I hope Shiv stands upto this woman.Because this woman is not about to be convinced otherwise.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911andvMisseshakhusi_*

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Originally posted by surabhi01

accha hua choti maa ruk gayin .ab woh jyada anandi se interact karengi aur unke mun mein jo anandi ke liye galatfemi hai woh door hogi.

I like that positive thought Surabhi. But do you think she will be willing to keep an open mind towards A rather than obsessively trying to prove her point?

I hope what you said happens coz that will be a good way to progress and that's probably what the Shekhar's might have thought while leaving her behind.
Anita, I have same doubts as you do. She didn't even wait to ask A why she was there, will she ever have an open mind.
 I think it's going to be the usual plot where by CM will torture A, for sometime until one day Shiv or someone over hears her. I just hope that's not the case as I don't want to get tortured.

andv

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

@Khusi: haan yaar i forgot about that sis of his. So is there news that she is also coming to meet shiv? Oh God I am not looking forward to that at all Sleepy
acco. to an article...the actress is playing saanchi will resume shooting for BV in mid octOuch

andv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.