Page 5 of 11

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update khusi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 8/10 ...AnShlicious... (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poiu123

Goldie

poiu123

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Whay a rediculous nonsense woman is this CM !!? Angry

if this time inspite of listening CM's bakwaas , Shiv stays mum...i will loose all respect for him. Sorry.
Shiv is deaf, dumb and blind when it comes to his Choti MaThumbs Down.
Even Anandi  had the guts to oppose her family several times when they were wrong , no matter how bad the consequences were.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123Shaista33tiny15elasingh

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Only one complaint. Why do the Cvs have to dampen our mood after every nice scene they show between this couple? First it was an interruption with a J scene and now this CM.

This is the most ridiculous thing that the Shekhars have done after knowing exactly how CM has been behaving. They ask her to stay back leaving all other people? The precap was really bad. It just goes to show how narrow minded a lady CM is. As soon as she steps into the house she starts ranting. She conveniently blinds herself from seeing or trying to find out why A was there. Now without the rest of the family around she is sure to create a lot of trouble here. I hope Shiv hears her conversation with A and steps in.
hi ani.. thats the thing!!
but what CM is doing there??..Y??
she is going back naa..y came back...is saanchi is coming to meet shiv..thats y she stayed back...??...but if she wated to stay back then y she went out at the 1st place...back from middle??ConfusedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMissesha

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

accha hua choti maa ruk gayin .ab woh jyada anandi se interact karengi aur unke mun mein jo anandi ke liye galatfemi hai woh door hogi.

I like that positive thought Surabhi. But do you think she will be willing to keep an open mind towards A rather than obsessively trying to prove her point?

I hope what you said happens coz that will be a good way to progress and that's probably what the Shekhar's might have thought while leaving her behind.

Jan50Misseshasurabhi01khusi_*

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@Khusi: Kaisi hein re tu? Not spoken to you in ages now Hug

I think CM might have started her Shiv jaap in the car and may be the Shekhar's might have felt that its better to leave her behind so that she doesn't keep worrying about him. at the same time by staying back she may get a chance to interact with A more and clear her misconceptions. Its positive thinking but knowing how gravely regressive this lady is I don't know how much that's going to be possible. It would have still made sense if some other level headed person was around to try to open her eyes and see right from wrong. But she is just blinded and is obsessed about proving her point. So I have very little hopes. I just hope she doesn't create problems between S and A.

But like what Surabhi has said in her post, that's positive thinking and I dearly hope that happens.

Edited by andv - 08 October 2012 at 10:00am

Jan50Misseshaaparnaumakhusi_*

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update Khusi Big smile loved the Nash moments . Hated the precap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

This is the most ridiculous thing that the Shekhars have done after knowing exactly how CM has been behaving. They ask her to stay back leaving all other people? The precap was really bad. It just goes to show how narrow minded a lady CM is. As soon as she steps into the house she starts ranting. She conveniently blinds herself from seeing or trying to find out why A was there. Now without the rest of the family around she is sure to create a lot of trouble here. I hope Shiv hears her conversation with A and steps in.

Exactly Anita ! How come the Shekhars left CM alone in Jeitsar after knowing very well the way she behaves with Anandi. Knowing the mood she is in, how can Ira leave her with Shiv alone ?
Didn't understand. Hopefully CM has given a good reason to Ira.

andvMissesha

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

@Khusi: Kaisi hein re tu? Not spoken to you in ages now Hug

I think CM might have started her Shiv jaap in the car and may be the Shekhar's might have felt that its better to leave her behind so that she doesn't keep worrying about him. at the same time by staying back she may get a chance to interact with A more and clear her misconceptions. Its positive thinking but knowing how gravely regressive this lady is I don't know how much that's going to be possible. It would have still made sense if some other level headed person was around to try to open her eyes and see right from wrong. But she is just blinded and is obsession about proving her point. So I have very little hopes. I just hope she doesn't create problems between S and A.

But like what Surabhi has said in her post, that's positive thinking and I dearly hope that happens.
i am fine...here onlyHug
saanchi, CM, jag..uff so much trouble..hope that these trouble will make Anandi- shiv bond more stronger..i hope so...

i hate the way jag used nandu..poor fellow..soon he will put poison in his mind for shivOuch...n now shiv's sister too!!

andvMissesha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.