Balika Vadhu

WU 8/10 ...AnShlicious... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

smriti81

smriti81

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Khushi! Can someone please push this CM into a ditch in Jaitsar...why oh why does she have to stay back & ruin everythingConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshasamvi.payalibmkhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 8/10 ...AnShlicious... (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tistaa

IF-Rockerz

tistaa

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanx Khushi for the WU.Awsome episode.But that CM is real painOuch

Edited by tistaa - 08 October 2012 at 9:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshapayalibmkhusi_*

chitra11

chitra11

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thanks
i am too fed up with Jb's stmpathy drama Angry
and precap is horrible.
Ye CM wapis kyon aayi???
I really hate this woman.

I am worried about Anandi.
Jaggu's revenge,Cm ki bakwas aur wo nakchadi sis bhi aane wali hai,sab A ke hi peeche pade hai.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshapayalibmkhusi_*

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
accha hua choti maa ruk gayin .ab woh jyada anandi se interact karengi aur unke mun mein jo anandi ke liye galatfemi hai woh door hogi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvJan50payalibm

smriti81

smriti81

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=chitra11

I am worried about Anandi.
Jaggu's revenge,Cm ki bakwas aur wo nakchadi sis bhi aane wali hai,sab A ke hi peeche pade hai.

[/QUOTE]

Shivji better transform into his Rudra Roop avtaar to defend his Ajee against all these rakshasas lined up in a row. Angry 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33andvJan50MisseshaSiya_payalibmVerboseG

pabitra.

pabitra.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
The last 15 mins of today's epi except for the precap ws a pure bliss for all the Ansh lovers like me.. i mean shivji taking a shower Day Dreaming.. and Ansh omg .. they were out of this world.. wow!! dnt hv words..i thought the cvs surpassed all my expectations only to destroy it wid the precap.. this CM is a complete Censored Angry just want to kill her..but i think shivji will put her to place 2mrw... just hoping for the best..  

Shaista33andvMisseshapayalibmVerboseG

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

J using very cheap tactics to get back into the family and using an innocent kid to meet his needs. Dead Thumbs Down I hope he doesn't influence Nandu too much and turn him into another J in the making. Gehna better watch out. His drama in the field showing off his 'hardly' working skills was another Dead. I hope Bhairav catches him in his act and can see his true intentions behind all the show that he is putting up.

Coming to S and A. Wow what a nice scene. First romantic scene in the true sense between them. Sid's acting was excellent in today's episode. The Cvs created the drama well in the scene. Good job CVs.

Only one complaint. Why do the Cvs have to dampen our mood after every nice scene they show between this couple? First it was an interruption with a J scene and now this CM.

This is the most ridiculous thing that the Shekhars have done after knowing exactly how CM has been behaving. They ask her to stay back leaving all other people? The precap was really bad. It just goes to show how narrow minded a lady CM is. As soon as she steps into the house she starts ranting. She conveniently blinds herself from seeing or trying to find out why A was there. Now without the rest of the family around she is sure to create a lot of trouble here. I hope Shiv hears her conversation with A and steps in.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlinechitra11Shaista33deepa911vasanthimraoAbhiAniMisseshasamvi.Siya_payalibmdixie123aparnaumaVerboseGkhusi_*

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hey khush ... thnxx buddyyy..cudnt watch epi..got busyyy..

lolzzz..as much as romantic and lovely episode..CM spoiled it
i cant understand one thing...on one hand CM saying anandi will ever give shiv any space will she accept shiv ever..will she ever forget her 1st huby jagdish..will she evr be able to justify with shiv  and give him his truly rightfully place...and today insted of being happy and thinking how much anandi taking care and all she again saying nonsence wht people will think..people thinkign or not another issue atm your mind is more dirty and guteraall then others mind and if they dont even ahve any bad thought your words and  attitude will shure make them think nonsence...

so finally its true CM is behind coz she will join hands with pighead and along with tht nakchdree sis of shiv and they will creat rukaas in shivnaandi life and will try best to remove anandi from shiv's life...lolzzz...

andvMisseshaaparnaumaVerboseGkhusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.