Page   of 11

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuagMyred

Khusi

Are you alright dear???
Coz if I has to do the WU of the episode I would have taken ages to pen down Sidyusha's expressions onto paper...
Too Anshilicious episode!!!

'Aur isske liye hum aapko salute karte hain'...lol...
thanks myra..all i can say..i survivedLOL...all sahi salamat..see i did the update tooROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 8/10 ...AnShlicious... (Page 11)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Wow Shiv turned into a sharmila billu Day Dreaming Romance is in the air Embarrassed

Damn why is that CM such a paty pooperAngry
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvkhusi_*

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update khusi

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

smriti81

smriti81

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
The Ansh scene was their best till date. There is a lyrical quality to their romance, a soft interplay of emotions, faith, trust, friendship all slowly filtering towards subtle desire...that need to express the love overflowing in your heart with a touch, a gesture, some physical closeness. And the hint of naughtiness & humor just made it all the more adorable. In these initial stages of romance when physical closeness is still a step away...hands do a lot of talking as shown so beautifully here. Anandi's slight ear tweaking while cleaning the soap with that glint in her eyes was so endearing & an indication of things to come. She will not shy from expressing her love more physically as she moves ahead. And what can one say about Shiv...he has been aching to express his love more openly & now that Anandi has given him a green signal we shall see more of the flirtatious/romantic Shiv taking Ajee on a journey of discovering love together! And I love the way these two can carry on a whole conversation with their eyes...their expressions are to die for. Their relationship is an amazing mix of so much maturity & yet so much innocence as they get close to each other...no jaded, preconceived notion of love or conceit, no overt show ...just pure, sweet, natural emotions. Hands down the most lovable tele couple to grace the small screen in a long long time. 

CM & precap...since the CVs r giving us such beautiful Ansh moments will wait to see what purpose this woman will serve in strengthening the Ansh bond:-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvumamAreYaar

mannat27

Goldie

mannat27

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.