WU 8/10 ...AnShlicious... (Page 11)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QuagMyred

Khusi

Are you alright dear???
Coz if I has to do the WU of the episode I would have taken ages to pen down Sidyusha's expressions onto paper...
Too Anshilicious episode!!!

'Aur isske liye hum aapko salute karte hain'...lol...
thanks myra..all i can say..i survivedLOL...all sahi salamat..see i did the update tooROFL
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Wow Shiv turned into a sharmila billu Day Dreaming Romance is in the air Embarrassed

Damn why is that CM such a paty pooperAngry
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvkhusi_*

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update khusi
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
The Ansh scene was their best till date. There is a lyrical quality to their romance, a soft interplay of emotions, faith, trust, friendship all slowly filtering towards subtle desire...that need to express the love overflowing in your heart with a touch, a gesture, some physical closeness. And the hint of naughtiness & humor just made it all the more adorable. In these initial stages of romance when physical closeness is still a step away...hands do a lot of talking as shown so beautifully here. Anandi's slight ear tweaking while cleaning the soap with that glint in her eyes was so endearing & an indication of things to come. She will not shy from expressing her love more physically as she moves ahead. And what can one say about Shiv...he has been aching to express his love more openly & now that Anandi has given him a green signal we shall see more of the flirtatious/romantic Shiv taking Ajee on a journey of discovering love together! And I love the way these two can carry on a whole conversation with their eyes...their expressions are to die for. Their relationship is an amazing mix of so much maturity & yet so much innocence as they get close to each other...no jaded, preconceived notion of love or conceit, no overt show ...just pure, sweet, natural emotions. Hands down the most lovable tele couple to grace the small screen in a long long time. 

CM & precap...since the CVs r giving us such beautiful Ansh moments will wait to see what purpose this woman will serve in strengthening the Ansh bond:-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvumamAreYaar

mannat27 Goldie
mannat27
mannat27

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index