Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update khusi.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

Whay a rediculous nonsense woman is this CM !!? 😑

if this time inspite of listening CM's bakwaas , Shiv stays mum...i will loose all respect for him. Sorry.

Shiv is deaf, dumb and blind when it comes to his Choti MaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.
Even Anandi  had the guts to oppose her family several times when they were wrong , no matter how bad the consequences were.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: andv

Only one complaint. Why do the Cvs have to dampen our mood after every nice scene they show between this couple? First it was an interruption with a J scene and now this CM.

This is the most ridiculous thing that the Shekhars have done after knowing exactly how CM has been behaving. They ask her to stay back leaving all other people? The precap was really bad. It just goes to show how narrow minded a lady CM is. As soon as she steps into the house she starts ranting. She conveniently blinds herself from seeing or trying to find out why A was there. Now without the rest of the family around she is sure to create a lot of trouble here. I hope Shiv hears her conversation with A and steps in.

hi ani.. thats the thing!!
but what CM is doing there??..Y??
she is going back naa..y came back...is saanchi is coming to meet shiv..thats y she stayed back...??...but if she wated to stay back then y she went out at the 1st place...back from middle??πŸ˜•

andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

accha hua choti maa ruk gayin .ab woh jyada anandi se interact karengi aur unke mun mein jo anandi ke liye galatfemi hai woh door hogi.

I like that positive thought Surabhi. But do you think she will be willing to keep an open mind towards A rather than obsessively trying to prove her point?

I hope what you said happens coz that will be a good way to progress and that's probably what the Shekhar's might have thought while leaving her behind.
andv thumbnail
@Khusi: Kaisi hein re tu? Not spoken to you in ages now πŸ€—

I think CM might have started her Shiv jaap in the car and may be the Shekhar's might have felt that its better to leave her behind so that she doesn't keep worrying about him. at the same time by staying back she may get a chance to interact with A more and clear her misconceptions. Its positive thinking but knowing how gravely regressive this lady is I don't know how much that's going to be possible. It would have still made sense if some other level headed person was around to try to open her eyes and see right from wrong. But she is just blinded and is obsessed about proving her point. So I have very little hopes. I just hope she doesn't create problems between S and A.

But like what Surabhi has said in her post, that's positive thinking and I dearly hope that happens.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Khusi πŸ˜ƒ loved the Nash moments . Hated the precap
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is the most ridiculous thing that the Shekhars have done after knowing exactly how CM has been behaving. They ask her to stay back leaving all other people? The precap was really bad. It just goes to show how narrow minded a lady CM is. As soon as she steps into the house she starts ranting. She conveniently blinds herself from seeing or trying to find out why A was there. Now without the rest of the family around she is sure to create a lot of trouble here. I hope Shiv hears her conversation with A and steps in.

Exactly Anita ! How come the Shekhars left CM alone in Jeitsar after knowing very well the way she behaves with Anandi. Knowing the mood she is in, how can Ira leave her with Shiv alone ?
Didn't understand. Hopefully CM has given a good reason to Ira.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@Khusi: Kaisi hein re tu? Not spoken to you in ages now πŸ€—

I think CM might have started her Shiv jaap in the car and may be the Shekhar's might have felt that its better to leave her behind so that she doesn't keep worrying about him. at the same time by staying back she may get a chance to interact with A more and clear her misconceptions. Its positive thinking but knowing how gravely regressive this lady is I don't know how much that's going to be possible. It would have still made sense if some other level headed person was around to try to open her eyes and see right from wrong. But she is just blinded and is obsession about proving her point. So I have very little hopes. I just hope she doesn't create problems between S and A.

But like what Surabhi has said in her post, that's positive thinking and I dearly hope that happens.

i am fine...here onlyπŸ€—
saanchi, CM, jag..uff so much trouble..hope that these trouble will make Anandi- shiv bond more stronger..i hope so...

i hate the way jag used nandu..poor fellow..soon he will put poison in his mind for shiv...n now shiv's sister too!!

smeenakshi76 thumbnail
For me, its another disappointing episode. I dont know about you people, infact i didn't liked Ansh scene as well. They were not up to the hype created. This is i think. Good if others liked it. About CM, its bad that she is back but she is there to see true face of Jagya, tabhi to she will realise how wrong was she about Anandi. Use isiliye laaya gaya hai bcoz in today's epi it was hinted that Ansh marriage is near,. so jaggu will definitely create problems and tabhi CM ki aankhen khulengi. Othetwise how she will come to know true colors of jagya. But till then A will bear the torture of CM, so as we viewers. Honestly, i didn't  liked the episode. May be better epi in future.
serenagirl1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks for the great update!! WHat is the name of the background song that played during the eating moment???