Punar Vivah

Very scared

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anju_maaneet

anju_maaneet

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Guys,
     So according to e24 segment yash and Prashant's wallets are getting exchanged and Yash comes to know Arthi's past.

Now I'm very scared now Yash will misunderstand her or he will sacrifice??CryCry

I'm very worried about this that y now only Yash will come to know Arthi's past? thier relationship is not yet stronger as husband- wife. and also he does hate lies, so how will he react after coming to know the truth?ConfusedConfused

I want ki he should speak to Shobha after he comes to know about her past by wallet exchange...She is the better person to explain Yash about it and not Arthi...ClapClap

Who knows if she gets fear of Yash again and run away from him since he comes to know that she is a divorcee and she lied...LOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ns1970Pooja_11ksfan2Nav2010cssudhaLoveforlifeAnushaGKPriyasiilovepyaargcluvSaraliciouspickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Very scared" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Don't worry Yash will not come to knw abt aarti's past yet!
He will just collide with prashant.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anju_maaneetcssudha

Priyasi

IF-Rockerz

Priyasi

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
If he comes to know about Aarti's past then only thing which will bother me is Yash's dilemma and he and in this dilemma. I donno but I think he will not get much angry, he will definitely be upset with this. And who knows he may try to get into the details by himself and get to know what actually Prashant did to her and if this happens I am sure his love and respect for Aarti will be doubled.  
And I have full faith on CVs. They will do something good out this Prashant matter. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anju_maaneetcssudhagcluvUltimate-GCianpickachu

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Dear one way it is good.before AarYa relationship grew stronger le him alone come to know her pasr

i feel he will not be angry as mad.ya will be upset and he will realize AarTi how she cmae above her past and live the present and also this time he will not decide and will allow AarTi to decide about their future and for sure AaRti will clear prasanth in her life and Ansh life one and only yash exists

anju_maaneetcssudha

anju_maaneet

anju_maaneet

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Dear one way it is good.before AarYa relationship grew stronger le him alone come to know her pasr

i feel he will not be angry as mad.ya will be upset and he will realize AarTi how she cmae above her past and live the present and also this time he will not decide and will allow AarTi to decide about their future and for sure AaRti will clear prasanth in her life and Ansh life one and only yash exists

I hope for the same...Yash may not get angery and he will support Arthi  the only thing I'm scared here what about Prashant? What he wants now from Arthi? Hope he won't play any dirty game in Arya's life...

cssudhaUltimate-GCian

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Some day or the other he is going to get to know about her past... I only hope Yash get to know th truth before any of his family members do!! especially Boa!! 

AnushaGK

IF-Rockerz

AnushaGK

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i hope he doesnt get angry when he knows

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Don't worry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.