Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Wow is the word for Krishna today!Clap

She was simply superb throughout the enquiry...
What composure and resilience she showed throughout the questioning which was most of the time baseless...

She stated clearly that they cannot conclude that she was indeed wrong by questioning and answering among themselves... 

Her clarifying to the panel the difference between 'guroor' and 'garv' which meant it was not her pride...but she was proud of achievements...

She never got ruffled even for a moment when she was hurled at with accusations about her passing the contract for her husband Pintu without proper thinking...and scrutiny...

She listened through the harsh words against her brother for working with ST...with great poise...

She did not reveal Nirmal as the person who leaked out information to ST from their office...she very calmly explained to the panel that she was looking at him only in the hope that he might tell them if he did know the person...thus giving him a chance to repent for his mistakes...

She never let her father in law TTS down - she referred to him as her father and that no father could ever let down their children...

Her complete faith and pride in her husband Pintu - even though he was at the moment unemployed...showed her great values and character...

She truly respected relationships both personal and professional...

Last but not the least - she emphatically stated that she never compromised on her values for success...EVER!!!!!

Brilliant Mitali - you were the STAR of today!Clap

Edited by kmfan_2 - 08 October 2012 at 8:25am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821kitakastuartylocomotoawakeningwikileaksgmhatchern7geniusZoyaluvsKinshuktaahir004moniluvskinshukdesicrowd-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna's resilience - commendable!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I completely aggree with u Shanti Di . Krishna Raj .. In fact i should say Mrs Krishna Pintu Singh was too good today . The way she confidently strongly gave all answers was commendable .Clap . I seriously loved how she didn't heard even a single nonsense about her husband ,  I wish TTS would have seen that . I am damn sure he would have felt proud of krishna being so lovely wife of Pintu and would have realized his mistake of blaming krishna for everything ,Felt so so proud of Krishna today . She truly was the STAR of today .

Now Waiting eagerly for tomm coz i know Tomm our Pintu Singh would be the STAR Wink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@ Monica...I know we both are great fans of whomTongue but today was her day...

Honestly - I think she is so effortless in her acting...there is no melodrama in dialogue delivery...thats why I never mentioned anything about Pintu today as I did not want to take away from Mitali her exceedingly magnificent performance!

Tomorrow lets see who is going to be the STAR!
Lets celebrate today as of now...Smile

ZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-taahir004

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I know Di . She was great and very very natural today . Acted very simply and calmly she acted brilliantly . 

ZoyaluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I think Krishna is very comfortable in situations like these
she is brilliant and today was her day to shine

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

crazy4krishna

crazy4krishna

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Well, Pinky madam has already ordered sweets. I would love that sweets arrive just followed by Prishna's success story & Pinky madam grinning in frustration that those sweets are distributed for Prishna's celebrationTongue
Can't stop dreaming of that scene!!!

Edited by crazy4krishna - 08 October 2012 at 10:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4krishna

Well, Pinky madam has already ordered sweets. I would love that sweets arrive just followed by Prishna's success story & Pinky madam grinning in frustration that those sweets are distributed for Prishna's celebrationTongue
Can't stop dreaming of that scene!!!

Omg I would love it if that happens Embarrassed Big smile

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 08 October 2012 at 10:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Wow I would to see the angry defeated irritated frustrated facial expressions / look on Pinky's face . Would love to see that . Those Sweets surely should be distributed in Prishna's Win . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.