Bloomingbud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guyzz...
Gud evng... Me bck with yet another description abt the fabulous epi... U knw while watching the epi my heart beat was increasing bcoz of our dear loudspeakers none other than KINJAL AND URMI😃😃
I didn't think was such low telling that Kinjal ran away with the Dhoodhwala...she can't even stay with Dhawal then hw wil she stay with Dhoodh wala...she cud have thought other persons lyk producers,directors etc😛... And Kinjal in turn brought the entire Women association telling her saas beat her everyday... I was laughing see her... And I didn't knw mosquito coil cud be these dangerous😃
Nw being serious I luved Parag today...wow an angry dad...,an angry bro and mom...(no wonder Kinjal is this angry, wish the Gohem baby doesn't get d angry gene of modi parivar😃) Entire family was angry bt still Dhawal was peaceful... Rashi 4 d first told a gud thng to her mom... Anyone saw d precap... I didn't understand... I mean all were happy what cud it be maybe Gopi's Ghodh bhari... It was a very gud epi according to me... Hw was it 4 u??? Plzzz...share ur opinion😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i was laughing till koki took control of the situation.. hw dose two were fighting...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..😛
🥳 On Parag getting some dialogue.. Finally some movement.. Idiot Urmi of course.

BTW, the celebrations are for Baa's B'Day😃
So UrShi KKs are not yet exposed huh? Oh.. I had hoped for that😊
Bloomingbud thumbnail
Mee too... Guess what I was having fever and I didn't to go to school today and after a lot of laugh I started cough... And mom was luking at me just lyk Koki luking at Kinja😃
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bloomingbud

Mee too... Guess what I was having fever and I didn't to go to school today and after a lot of laugh I started cough... And mom was luking at me just lyk Koki luking at Kinja😃

Get well soon..😛
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Today episode was nice... I can't imagein Kinjal run away with Dhoodwala 🤣 or urmila's Diamond jewellery 🤣 loved Rashi said mummy apke pass gold ki tu jewellery hai nahi tu Diamond ki kaha se ayegi 🤣

Kudos to Kokila she were brilliant today... 👏
the way she take kinjal n urmi was awesome 👏
over all episode was great... Today parag make me surprize as a angry dad 😉 Ahemji angry expression was 😳

In the precape jigar said... Tomorrow is Baa's birthday 😃
DivineDarkness thumbnail
preacap ws abt baa's b'dy celebration...  
harini u want serial to end dis week eh? wait atleat gopi gives us gud news... ahem is evn predicting twins... who knws SNS cv's vl surprise us with triplets innorder to avoid rashi's nd kinjal's preg track...
Bloomingbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Thanks for the update..😛

🥳On Parag getting some dialogue.. Finally some movement.. Idiot Urmi of course.

BTW, the celebrations are for Baa's B'Day😃
So UrShi KKs are not yet exposed huh?Oh.. I had hoped for that😊

Guess what I didn't hear what Jigar said since my mom was yelling at😃... Just saw Ahem similing so thought its abt Gopi... These days I got Gohem mania...Edited by Bloomingbud - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
even i luvd rashi for dat dialogue nd the way she tried to control the situation...
DivineDarkness thumbnail
ani dat newz vl be announcd by koki nd v culd see jealous expression of rashi,...