Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Bloomingbud

Bloomingbud

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hey guyzz...
Gud evng... Me bck with yet another description abt the fabulous epi... U knw while watching the epi my heart beat was increasing bcoz of our dear loudspeakers none other than KINJAL AND URMIBig smileBig smile
I didn't think was such low telling that Kinjal ran away with the Dhoodhwala...she can't even stay with Dhawal then hw wil she stay with Dhoodh wala...she cud have thought other persons lyk producers,directors etcTongue... And Kinjal in turn brought the entire Women association telling her saas beat her everyday... I was laughing see her... And I didn't knw mosquito coil cud be these dangerousBig smile
Nw being serious I luved Parag today...wow an angry dad...,an angry bro and mom...(no wonder Kinjal is this angry, wish the Gohem baby doesn't get d angry gene of modi parivarBig smile) Entire family was angry bt still Dhawal was peaceful... Rashi 4 d first told a gud thng to her mom... Anyone saw d precap... I didn't understand... I mean all were happy what cud it be maybe Gopi's Ghodh bhari... It was a very gud epi according to me... Hw was it 4 u??? Plzzz...share ur opinionSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadRaadhniilike_tvjiyakapoorDivineDarknessNazimKiDewaniANJ4Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EPISODE" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i was laughing till koki took control of the situation.. hw dose two were fighting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
tfs

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..Tongue
Party On Parag getting some dialogue.. Finally some movement.. Idiot Urmi of course.

BTW, the celebrations are for Baa's B'DayBig smile
So UrShi KKs are not yet exposed huh?Ouch Oh.. I had hoped for thatSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bloomingbudilike_tvNazimKiDewani

Bloomingbud

Bloomingbud

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Mee too... Guess what I was having fever and I didn't to go to school today and after a lot of laugh I started cough... And mom was luking at me just lyk Koki luking at KinjaBig smile

ilike_tvJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloomingbud

Mee too... Guess what I was having fever and I didn't to go to school today and after a lot of laugh I started cough... And mom was luking at me just lyk Koki luking at KinjaBig smile

Get well soon..Tongue

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Today episode was nice... I can't imagein Kinjal run away with Dhoodwala ROFL or urmila's Diamond jewellery ROFL loved Rashi said mummy apke pass gold ki tu jewellery hai nahi tu Diamond ki kaha se ayegi ROFL

Kudos to Kokila she were brilliant today... Clap
the way she take kinjal n urmi was awesome Clap
over all episode was great... Today parag make me surprize as a angry dad Wink Ahemji angry expression was Embarrassed

In the precape jigar said... Tomorrow is Baa's birthday Big smile

ilike_tvJustlikethat1

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
preacap ws abt baa's b'dy celebration...  
harini u want serial to end dis week eh? wait atleat gopi gives us gud news... ahem is evn predicting twins... who knws SNS cv's vl surprise us with triplets innorder to avoid rashi's nd kinjal's preg track...

ilike_tvJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top