Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ABODH#2 UPDATED Pt 33/Pg 120 @ 17 jan (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 129

mandy15

IF-Sizzlerz

mandy15

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
superb:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonaSWrites

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ABODH#2 UPDATED Pt 33/Pg 120 @ 17 jan (Page 72)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nida6

Goldie

nida6

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
wowww awesome n superb part dear

MonaSWrites

nida6

Goldie

nida6

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
another awesome n superb part loved it cont soon eagerly waitinggg

MonaSWrites

najmaDG

Goldie

najmaDG

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
  Fabulous update ..thanx

MonaSWrites

HansaN

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaN

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Good one

MonaSWrites

MonaSWrites

IF-Sizzlerz

MonaSWrites

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

Just finished reading the whole story so far...loved it ...brilliant...I have a question, am I right that the whole story is in flashback...looks like geet has either left maan or is dead because of something maan did inspite of knowing  how mcuh she loved him...

i really hope not and they get back together...can you please clarify...thanks...

yup dear u r right. all story is in flashback..
what happened to geet is stil hidden and u ll get very soon :)

thank you for liking me story Big smile

MonaSWrites

IF-Sizzlerz

MonaSWrites

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123soma.gurti26_chaitraammu5maanmeet1ushankitvc6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6punam2712lehrjasraj123love2_somasona-raimaaniqraHansaNspvdgoldenmoon

MonaSWrites

IF-Sizzlerz

MonaSWrites

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Part 27

Geet was all ready to start her new life, her new day in which she was not alone. She had her companion, her mate was there for her. She was so excited and thrilled to begin her new day as soon as she could. It was impossible for her to wait for auto or walking on footpath to reach office and see, her Maan. Same path, same buildings, same Hoshiyaarpur seemed new. Like everything was unknown to her. She forgot her own city, her own people. Only one name she had remembered who, don't know what would be doing, at this time' she thought and smiled thinking how they confessed previous night. His kiss on her cheek was yet fresh. His first intimate touch, only for her made her blush.

A screeching horn sound brought her back from thought and found, she was already on KM gate. After paying money to taxi driver she took fast but steady steps to inside.

##

Meanwhile somewhere, at far distance, a man was spending his precious time, looking his own reflection in mirror. Though he needed not but was trying to make himself, most presentable, with lots of efforts. Today seemed his most special day and yes, it was. He was going to meet his ladylove, who was the most beautiful girl in this earth and so, he had to be more than best. Maan put his white crispy shirt on, on his bare back. His vest coat tightened his chest, made his torso outline visible and was enough to make any girl gasp. He tied his tie with utmost perfection and then did stuffs to make his around, fill with fresh fragrance. He looked mirror. " Am I looking perfect?'' Mirror did not change its expression but Maan smiled. He knew it doesn't matter now if he looks perfect or not because, now Geet was with him, beside, to make him perfect in any frame.

##

As per her habit Geet arrived office before time. She entered in her cabin, crossing Maans'. Her heartbeats raised while passing from his cabin like a magnet was pulling her toward inside and she managed to break this spell, hardly. She took her chair and sat panting like had participated in marathon. Well, she sat there but her neck was turning toward left again n again, trying to see a glimpse of him. Uff! Why God made this window'' she cursed. Now she would have to go and slid blinds aside and then will be able to see him. After complaining to her Babaji she pressed chair back and slids herself to the blinds and moved it aside, a little. Touched her face to window glass and moved eyeballs, to see if he had arrived or not. She made faces not to find him in cabin. Disappointingly she came back to her seat and with no interest began her works.

##

Maan was rushing office super excited, smiling which was barely visible to others as it all was in his inward. He reached KM building and then his cell rang . It was Adi and Maan had been told to rush immediately to site, as some major problem had appeared. Maan left for site half heartily. He was impatiently wanting to meet Geet but could not. While driving he called Geet and she pick instantly, like she knew it was to come.

"Hello' She spoke making Maan heave in anticipation. Her sugar sweet voice made him urge like taking u-turn and raced to office but he knew it was not possible.

"Hello ? Maan ?'' She again called hearing no voice of him but some breath sound.

"Hm.. Geet .. '' He forgot what to ask or what should ask or at least should talk something but his mind, had became numb. He did not believe he was same Maan. It was so stupid yet so magical. He thought, not to speak is better than speak anything stupid as he knew, his mind had paralyzed.

Geet heard vehicles noises. "Maan where are you?'' She asked

"hm?'' He hummed in lost state.

"Are you driving?''

"Hm''

"Maan!'' she shouted. Maan jumped in seat and came back in sense. "What'' He asked

"Maan tell me where are you?'' She was little worried for him or was it her expectancy', she could not parted but whatever was, not feel good for her little heart.

"O ya Geet ..wo actually I am not coming office as going on site now"

" Hm'' He heard her disappointing gasp. " I'm sorry Geet but if you want can take early leave'' he added knowing she must be waiting for him. Felt bad for her.

"No..it's okay. When you will be back?'' She hoped for favorable reply but again, disappointment she got.

"I cant say anything now as it's major problem. May be whole day''

"Okay.. you go. I will be here only'' she spoke and they cut.

##

Geet spent half day somehow, caressing her unfulfilled wish but later she started being impatient. She knew it was stupidity but she was helpless. When she had no hope for her love she used to be restless, but when it completed, she became more restless. It was strange yet true. She wandered what to do. She eagerly wanted to meet Maan. Suddenly a plan flashed in her mind. She took her bag and rushed to road for grabbing any vehicle so as soon as she could reach, maan's guest house.

Geet reached Maans' place, his guest house. She was hesitating and nervous as no one was there around. It was on same far place like farmhouse. She reached to door and found it was locked. "now what? '' she wandered. No way she would be back without doing what she had planned. So she started finding any way to go inside. And she found, a opened window. She smirked and jumped inside. It was all fun for her. She turned and went stunned seeing how lavish and rich this house was. She frowned thinking what would she do now. She had planned to give Maan surprise by decorating his house and make food of his favorite but after looking this already beautifully decorated and well furnished place she felt some kind of lowliness, inside her. This place was like already heaven now what could she add more.

She started taking a tour of place. Wandering around she reached Maans' bedroom. It was so beautiful. She felt a strange familiarity here like this room belongs to her only. She shied on her thought. She saw his photo frame was placed on table. She picked it up and kissed lovingly. Then placed on its place and turned and then stopped. She frowned. Turned back and picked again same frame and her eyes became bigger. She saw there, more pics were hidden, behind his pic., in same frame, which were looking known to her. She hurriedly put out his photograph and her breath became fast and faster seeing it was all hers' pics. She did not point out when he had taken all these but it was not of office or the places where they had met formally. Theses all were of markets, shops all those places where she used to go with pinky.

"It means... '' her eyes shined in utmost happiness. She had shimmers in her eyes hunting most expensive teasers of life. "It means Maan also loved me before I joined office. It Means he intentionally let me join KM. It mean he too loves me as much as I love him" She swing round in happiness. Taking his pic in her hand she kissed it infinity times. A little inferiority which she was feeling,  vanished in a moment and she decided him to give most beautiful surprise today..

Precap : " Who is there?''
                              "Maan '' she whispers

'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope You All Liking This ----

Edited by geet.lover - 23 November 2012 at 10:43am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

SShah786rostmkd.70PoorvaAroraSofirahi13divyeshPalay2012soma.gurtialish67deepsikha09payal.gupta177neetugarg123jojo2802NK4MSK.Naziaasmi123itzzdmgPoonamTvij10lovepoopreetymaaneetCiaMaaneetManeetTUJANENAmetromastiqueenbee001raingurtiParimishty26_chaitrasabiharitasimm_bainssnehapriyaRajshree12sudha_gcRiti.kmounacutysstylishdollANGILS.KALIpixelflower620fatema_007ssshhmicky11jssoodshalinisaran89kabslocksbilly_ritugurti30Ambibambykareena32Alameluvidu87lovebapu18Shashi1984lenageorgeshri12priya_ya1408lovesiaangel-ki-shonaanjucoolmaanmeet1CutieTejuushankitvcpaponeconammu5lil.mizz.smexii--Fairy--Hanishadevisaf24love2_somapunam2712gill1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123mandy15Shalvesona-rai--Ratna--mitzi11maaniqraHansaNBDayGal-11JanDesigirls12lehrchavvi16singh24bhanu_rekhagspvdtabby999tamanna1391goldenmoon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top