Amrit Manthan

""Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 99)

Post Reply New Post

Page 99 of 106

ajay-k

Groupbie

ajay-k

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic """Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 99)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
i dont know whr dhanjay is. she is no where scene. pata nahi.

ajay-k

Groupbie

ajay-k

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
i want cvs to show more of tej and shivangi... ab bas bahaut hogaya hai yaar

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hiii guys sab log kahan ho. kal se phir se job shuru weekend khatam and saath saath the same boring agam and his wife love and all. iam angry that cv's are not showing dimple and tej romance and all hating it... kab tak yaar

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hey jo profle pic kyu change ke yaar 1st one is beter yaar of agni. N ya kal se fir wahe job n all i m not watchng AM now days bcz bas dusre actres ko dikhate rehate hai that i dn't like at all ab jab dimps ko dekhaye then i will watch it again. N me also thinking were is dhanjay is she all right na.

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
yaaa i changed pic bcoz that pic brings dissappoint ment. i dont know pata nahi sanju kahan hai. iam wondering aur darr bhi lag raha hai. hope she is fine yaar.

ajay-k

Groupbie

ajay-k

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hi guys all dimple fans how r u i

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.