Amrit Manthan

""Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 81)

Post Reply New Post

Page 81 of 106

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
ClapClap Navi Bhangu aka Agam

Edited by DHANJAY - 17 November 2012 at 9:38am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic """Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 81)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
dear dimple this is for you and your beaty..

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
sanju as u said that yesterdays episode hinted but i dont know i might be wrong but as shivangi is a nice girl may be thats y she is feeling saa for scolding agam. and may be this time its tej pairing. but u plzzz be prepared mentally. and yes they r focusing on dimple only.  

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hey @sanju nice pic yaar n i m also want navi dimps pair again as agni . Dont knw y but me current track except nai kar pa rahe hu mera bi khal tumhare jaisa he hai dear. N who is this ganesh jiske tum request kar rahe ho he is a writer of am or what

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
shweta sanju is ganesh bappa's bhakt he is god not cvLOLLOLLOL

vkzulu

Groupbie

vkzulu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Just saw friday episode so dimple is playing positive character  no matter at all whether she is playing negative or positive i will support till the end but nimrit will always remain Dimple only thats it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiram

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
lol..sweta..my meaning ig is ganapati bappa..i wanted to post ganeshas photo..but IF is not posting it...CryLOL...but no worry ganesha listens us from anywhrere..from IF also..Thumbs UpClapGANAPATI BAPPA MORYA..AND JO DARLING YOU KNOWS ME VERY WELL..ROFLROFL

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
JYOTI AND SWETA THIS FOR YOU .SUNDAY SPECIAL GIFT FROM ME TO BOTH OF YOU.ENJOYWinkROFLROFLNavi as Agam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.