Amrit Manthan

""Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 80)

Post Reply New Post

Page 80 of 106

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baljindarkaur

mahadev mahaepisodes have been extended till 21 . does it implies to amrit manthan as well ?

hey @askshay here is the video list of Navi most of the video has been deteled but these are many to watch enjoy our navi's video i let me knw u like it or not http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6B92E8A8E060A980

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic """Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 80)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
now when  iam comparing agam and nats couple and tej and shivangi iam liking tej and shivangi as a couple. hating agam more now. sorry not his fault but cv's ruined it.

baljindarkaur

baljindarkaur

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
what? why so . coz he is inbetweem tej and shivangi ? but isnt he ur fvrt ?

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
i was agam fan if he and dimple paired. but iam dimple fan. so in starting of AM i thought they will make tej and nimrit pair. i liked them but when agam and nimrit married i was like omg so much hottt chemistry. but now if they r making shivangi and tej i dont mind. but i dont like nats and agam pair as they dont look good eachother. so mere paas ek hi option hai tej and shivangi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
jo you are not understanding story...shivangi doesnt reconise mr.oberoi..LOLnor yug ..she is fearless about yug..that means she is not real natasha..she feels pain when she scolds agam..definitely she has a memory loss..may be tej will fall in love with her..but furthur they will reviel that shivangi is real nimrit..Tongue..this twist will be reviled in next month after checking trp..now two guys are in love with shivangi that is tej and agamThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03-sakshi-

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
sanju u never know what will happen. this time i thinking they r  making pair of tej and shivangi.that chakka likes that girl. so he will do wat ever he wants. we have to accept it. iam saying mentally plzzz be prepared

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Embarrassedjyoti ..i know that ...but we also dont know what is future track..if she is not nimrit then what will be the twist..Confusedbut yes current track..headind towards tej shivangi pair,...but lots of girls allready diched tej..so shivangi is going to one of them...LOLROFLROFLROFL..i dnt what is future track..after seeing yestedays episode i feeled that old nimrit is back..anyways..i am happy that they are focusing mainly on dimple...Embarrassed

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
regads to my friend ganesha..ganesha please accept my request ..dimple is cute nimrit so please..once more time give the role of real nimrit to dimple..as we know you are the jodimaker..so please we want navi dimple as agam  and real nimrit forever..please accept my request quckly..please prove that shivangi is real nimrit..not natasha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiram

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.