Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

""Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 79)

shweta_yadav IF-Dazzler
shweta_yadav
shweta_yadav

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@sanju cute pics of dimps
jyothiram Goldie
jyothiram
jyothiram

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hii guys how ru. yesterday se mera job dusri jagah lag gaya its nearly 2hr journey. i just came now. didnt watch yesterdays and todays episode also.may be will watch to morrow. sab log sunlo they r going to make tej and shivangi pair. mujhe tou aise hi lag raha hai,
shweta_yadav IF-Dazzler
shweta_yadav
shweta_yadav

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hey jo first congras for ur job me abi just so he rahe thi ye jo ka koi comment kyu nai aaya me to yaar missed yestrday n tonight epc papa the ghar pe he use to watch neWs all the time mera to net bi nahi dekh bi nahi pauge if u get time pls post the pics dear. ( on tej n dimps pairing i personal not what this to hapen yar luv navi dimps only as i also like tej but not as couple with dimps yar)
ajay-k Groupbie
ajay-k
ajay-k

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
GOODPICS DHANJAY GOODWORK JUST SAW TODAY EPISODE LOOKS LIKE DIMPLE PLAYING POSITIVE CHARACTER 
jyothiram Goldie
jyothiram
jyothiram

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
shweta we have to accept it i previously used to like tej and dimple's pair. so for me its ok. we cant ignore it right. as nats is nimrit now.and they r showing the same like agam maang bharna and all. here tej and shivangi.
shweta_yadav IF-Dazzler
shweta_yadav
shweta_yadav

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
i knw dear but jo aadat ho gaye hai navi dimps ko saath dekhne he isliye mujhe wo dusare actress ke saath bilkul acha nhai lagata hai kya karu me wasie to me channel chage kar dete hu jo wo dono saath aate hai but me mere fav navi ko bhi miss kar dete hu asie naa...ye mere problem hai 

Originally posted by jyothiram

shweta we have to accept it i previously used to like tej and dimple's pair. so for me its ok. we cant ignore it right. as nats is nimrit now.and they r showing the same like agam maang bharna and all. here tej and shivangi.
Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajay-k

GOODPICS DHANJAY GOODWORK JUST SAW TODAY EPISODE LOOKS LIKE DIMPLE PLAYING POSITIVE CHARACTER 
ajay we already knows that dimple is in a positive charecter but ..the main problem is her pairing..tej and shivangi no mathes at all..dimple looks Tongueso cute with navi only...this thing cvs have to understand...NAVI DIMPLE PAIR IS SO CUTE..Smile
baljindarkaur Senior Member
baljindarkaur
baljindarkaur

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
mahadev mahaepisodes have been extended till 21 . does it implies to amrit manthan as well ?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index