Amrit Manthan

""Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 77)

Post Reply New Post

Page 77 of 106

ajay-k

Groupbie

ajay-k

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
jyothi we always  with u we all DIMPLE FANS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IF THEY TOUCH DIMPLE FANS WE WILL SHOW THAT WHAT WE CAN DO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic """Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 77)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ajay-k

Groupbie

ajay-k

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
NEVER COMPARE WITH DIMPLE U R NOTHING THOSE WHO R SAYING SHE IS GIVING OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE I WILL SAY THAT WHAT AN UGLY PERFORMANCE BY ANKITA ADAA IS MUCH BETTER PERFORMER THAN ANKITA AND ANKITA IS NOW WHERE NEAR TO DIMPLE  IF U TOUCH DIMPLE FANS I SWEAR I WILL START A THREAD WHAT AN UGLY PERFORMANCE BY ANKITA  

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
He ajay itana gussa nai karte wo jo kar rahe hai unhe karne do v love only old AM Cast only that's it those r (navi, dimps, adaa n wasem) simple
Originally posted by ajay-k

NEVER COMPARE WITH DIMPLE U R NOTHING THOSE WHO R SAYING SHE IS GIVING OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE I WILL SAY THAT WHAT AN UGLY PERFORMANCE BY ANKITA ADAA IS MUCH BETTER PERFORMER THAN ANKITA AND ANKITA IS NOW WHERE NEAR TO DIMPLE IF U TOUCH DIMPLE FANS I SWEAR I WILL START A THREAD WHAT AN UGLY PERFORMANCE BY ANKITA

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
ajay since you are a newbie, i would suggest that you read IFCOC or else you might get into trouble. guys i think we should discuss about our favorite dimple here not about anyone else. please maintain healthy discussions. its a sincere request

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
hello everybody ...what the hell dimple not interested in agamDeadi dont liked thatCryso ad guys...and morever she is going to paired with tej..Angrysomeone tell them dimple navi chemestry is oustanding...

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Dimple as Nimrit

baljindarkaur

baljindarkaur

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
@dhanjay you got the article wrong . it said that tej would eventually fall in love with shivangi . it nowhere says that shivangi too will love tej . so many girls have already ditched him amrit nimrit natasha . shivangi would be just another . regarding concern i remember a scene where agam buys expensive necklace for nimrit but she was least intersed .but as time passed he became her life . similar will be case here . concern -respect - love

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
hey guz mene miss kar diya episode but mene suna ke dimps navi par chilaye this how could see yaar me ye sab nahi dekh sakte mujhe wo purane wale agam nimrit chhiye bas ...or kuch nhai chahiye ...

@sanju ur profile pic is so cute yaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.