Amrit Manthan

""Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 106

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
it wasl clear now that dimple cant be nimrit. but iam liking her character more now as she is not scared and all. the way they showed when shivangi's saree struck to the nail and was saying it to tej i now feel that she is paired opposite tej. she doesnt have any feelings for agam and the way agam put sindoor to nats its clear now that she is nimrit... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic """Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 74)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vkzulu

Groupbie

vkzulu

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to all fans of Dimple Dimple presence is more than that she is nimrit or not 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramnutmeg7

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Oh what nonsense...dimple and tej pair...really cvs had lost thier brain...he bhagawan pata nahi ab aur kya kya dekhana baki reha gaya he...god kindly request i want navi dimple pair as agam nimrit...

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Hi jo...hi sweta..i am so happy today..bcoz i got my diwali's gift from god...

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

hey congras sanju happy for u ...gift ke liye Smile

Originally posted by DHANJAY

Hi jo...hi sweta..i am so happy today..bcoz i got my diwali's gift from god...

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Ya ..it's all your blessings that all is well now...today it's double celebration now..bcoz i turned to goldy now...give me cholates guys..hahaaa..

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

For u @Sanju n all the best

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
shweta mere liye koi cake nahi hai kya. main bhi tou goldie ban gayi hun. iam not talking to u bye. and shweta sanju got the most precious gift in her life by god. she is pregnentEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.