Amrit Manthan

""Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 106

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Guyz there is nimrit (dimple) entry she's looking so cute and Innocent 

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic """Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 4)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
sorry swetha pm karna bhul gayi. wo dhanjay ne bola tha ki dimple ke liye new thread open karo so maine jaldi mein open kardiya.. will add some more pics

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta_yadav

akzulu

akzulu

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Its Dimple wow very good collection of Dimple pictures Here all the dimple fans will support  and last finally dimple will comeback in fullswing its just of matter of time now onwards

AR_ArShi

AR_ArShi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Im heree! lol still waiting for her to be in the show properly! I really hope she will be playing Nimrit..the only way I will start watching the show again..loved her chemistry with navi 

jyothiram

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Ya..this only one thing we can do..that's is hoping.and praying..i am sure...story writer is a mad man..
Originally posted by AR_ArShi

<font color="#ff0000">Im heree! lol still waiting for her to be in the show properly! I really hope she will be playing Nimrit..the only way I will start watching the show again..loved her chemistry with navi</font>

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
You know what i was also thibging why they are not showing..dimple..now i am understanding..the reason of late. dimple's entry...nimrit...my pediction is that..natasha is taking revenge on behalf of dimple..when amrit will confess her crime..onwards agam then they will show dimple..and yug chemical locha..don't know what he will do?..natasha is very confident girl..and nimrit is not a strong girl..specially against amrit..

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
dimple is such a cutie ya :)))

Barbiedoll_sona

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.