Amrit Manthan

""Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 102)

Post Reply New Post

Page 102 of 106

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
hello guz u all r right me to not watching AM now ...i m also thing the same that dimps is wasting her teleant her in AM as there no scope of her role anymore she should quit the show now it's to much ...it's beeter we she her in any new show...but still i luv my AGNI (DIMPS + NAVI)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic """Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 102)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Hi guys i have moved on my life..enjoying madhubala big boss and pyar ka dard he...non stop entertainment for me..i dont know what is going on in AM ..and i dont want to know...guess who will win big boss..delnaz ..urvashi or niketan...tell me...my favourite is delnaz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothirampesi11

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
 sanju how r u dear ..good to see u here ...we are actually worried about u koi news he nahi thi were r u ...As par show i m not watching either their is noting to watch now...Visit IF just for u all guz and any new pic or dimps n all ...it's become habbit for me to visit here ...Nowdays i m only watching BB not any other shows As i like karisha mthe most in BB house but want delnaz or urvashi to win ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

farah1233

farah1233

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
gud to knw there r lods of navi fans i am ankita and navi fan but not much of dimple

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Ya karishma is very pretty...niketan said that karishma is not deserving person to stay at big boss house at this stage...niketan is really such a mean guy..i like delnaz...and rajeev too much...and imam is a funny entertaining person...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
i too quitting AM. bhaad mein jaaye. i dont like the other actress. so iam leaving now. watching balika vadhu, big boss. i like urvashi. i knw delnaaz is playing a very good game by crying and all. dont like her. and no more coming to forum of am. tou batao sab log kahan mile

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
In big boss forum...

jazz1985

jazz1985

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Dimple should quit the show ASAP. This production house is fooling her. Her talent is being wasted. She has a strong fan base. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.