Amrit Manthan

""Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 106

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Ab ye shivangi kon hai dimple ko chor kar saare he hai kya am me waise who is she
Originally posted by jyothiram

agreed yaar. ye suspense mera dimaag ghuma raha hai. its not clear yet who is nimrit and natasha and now shivangi singh.. ab sirf dimple can clearConfusedD'oh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic """Dimple/ Nimrit Appreciation Thread"" (Page 10)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Sweta this is dimple's charecter name...on passport her name is shivangi singh..if amrit will meet her then no chances of her as real one..

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
oh is there any promo of that have u seen ...i think cvs really gone mad yaar kya karna chahte hai humare pyaare cute nimrit ke saath ...i have seen some pic on Am fb page the other actress look so old with my navi ...god pata nahi kisko navi ke saath kar diya mujhe to ab pic ko dekh kar bhi gussa aate hai 

Originally posted by DHANJAY

Sweta this is dimple's charecter name...on passport her name is shivangi singh..if amrit will meet her then no chances of her as real one..

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thank jyoti for this one ...sab se cute moment of agni ...really nw missing them more ...watching this episode on youtube ...

Originally posted by jyothiram

and this pic nobody can forget this when it was takenEmbarrassed

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hey sweta are you on big boss forum..if you are then i will join then..

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
oh really is there is big boss forum ...actually mujhe pata nahi tha i never visit other then Am wo bhi jab kise ka replay aata hai mere post par tab me am ke forum par aate hu ...thanx batane ke liye me abhi he jaa kar join karunge Big boss ...have u seen today apisode of big boss

Originally posted by DHANJAY

Hey sweta are you on big boss forum..if you are then i will join then..

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Sweta we will meet in big boss forum on monday..or suday..i will pm u..then..

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I will visit AM forum..only for dimple..ok..you me,,,jyoti and hiri will join big boss forum..ok..i will pm u...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.