P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
@krithikas : thanks for sharing the Pics here ðŸ¤—
amazing quality your pics have  . thanks
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dhanjay messaged me. i think she quit bcoz she loves dimps with navi.. but cant help it. kya karein. starting se dimple thi iss serial mein everyone r saying foundation of this serial is amrit, agam and nimrit. bloody...
ajay-k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys yes jyothi u r right even i thought same now its waste of time i pray for her comeback now i am wrong instead of doing this show she can go to other show
jyothiram thumbnail
ya she is happy watching madhu bala and big boss. she doesnt like that other actress. omg she was bit patli in last weeks episode yesterday she was looking moti and all. bhaad mein jaaye. even iam not catching up much as they are not showing dimple properly. they can show some romantic moments of tej and shivanghi as even now they r married. y no consummation scene of them not shown. y only agam and that girl. i know she is too close to the creative head. she is his best friend thats y sooo much importance.

iam watching balika vadhu now
ajay-k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ITS Dimple fault by trusting them so many guys left this forum even i am not watching properly with my work even i lose interest because of dimple i am coming here and sharing the thoughts
jyothiram thumbnail
same here. even iambusy with my work. iam not watching that much. i watch for dimple thats it
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 i stopped watching as thr is no much of dimple ..she is dumb to make re entry into AM ..i wish she could have agreed to act in qabool hai ..i hate AM cv's .playing with dimple ðŸ˜¡
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello guz u all r right me to not watching AM now ...i m also thing the same that dimps is wasting her teleant her in AM as there no scope of her role anymore she should quit the show now it's to much ...it's beeter we she her in any new show...but still i luv my AGNI (DIMPS + NAVI)
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys i have moved on my life..enjoying madhubala big boss and pyar ka dard he...non stop entertainment for me..i dont know what is going on in AM ..and i dont want to know...guess who will win big boss..delnaz ..urvashi or niketan...tell me...my favourite is delnaz...