Dimple as Nimrit
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜›dimple we want you with agam only...😳😊
baljindarkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am big fan of navi . i myself is punjabi and have seen him act but only in promos . he is a known guy in punjabi industry yet i have failed finding any of his videos . can you or anybody else help me
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you should search navi bhangu pujabi model, videoes and all you will get it..πŸ‘πŸΌ
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ye akshay i m the no 1 fan of navi mere pass ek url hai jisme sare navi ke video's bahut sare he i will send u the url tommrow morning ise theard me me tumhe url de dunge
Originally posted by: akshaybaljindar

i am big fan of navi . i myself is punjabi and have seen him act but only in promos . he is a known guy in punjabi industry yet i have failed finding any of his videos . can you or anybody else help me

jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hii guys how ru. yesterday se mera job dusri jagah lag gaya its nearly 2hr journey. i just came now. didnt watch yesterdays and todays episode also.may be will watch to morrow. sab log sunlo they r going to make tej and shivangi pair. mujhe tou aise hi lag raha hai,
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey jo first congras for ur job me abi just so he rahe thi ye jo ka koi comment kyu nai aaya me to yaar missed yestrday n tonight epc papa the ghar pe he use to watch neWs all the time mera to net bi nahi dekh bi nahi pauge if u get time pls post the pics dear. ( on tej n dimps pairing i personal not what this to hapen yar luv navi dimps only as i also like tej but not as couple with dimps yar)
ajay-k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
GOODPICS DHANJAY GOODWORK JUST SAW TODAY EPISODE LOOKS LIKE DIMPLE PLAYING POSITIVE CHARACTER 
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shweta we have to accept it i previously used to like tej and dimple's pair. so for me its ok. we cant ignore it right. as nats is nimrit now.and they r showing the same like agam maang bharna and all. here tej and shivangi.