Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajay-k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
jyothi we always  with u we all DIMPLE FANS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IF THEY TOUCH DIMPLE FANS WE WILL SHOW THAT WHAT WE CAN DO
ajay-k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NEVER COMPARE WITH DIMPLE U R NOTHING THOSE WHO R SAYING SHE IS GIVING OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE I WILL SAY THAT WHAT AN UGLY PERFORMANCE BY ANKITA ADAA IS MUCH BETTER PERFORMER THAN ANKITA AND ANKITA IS NOW WHERE NEAR TO DIMPLE  IF U TOUCH DIMPLE FANS I SWEAR I WILL START A THREAD WHAT AN UGLY PERFORMANCE BY ANKITA  
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He ajay itana gussa nai karte wo jo kar rahe hai unhe karne do v love only old AM Cast only that's it those r (navi, dimps, adaa n wasem) simple
Originally posted by: ajay-k

NEVER COMPARE WITH DIMPLE U R NOTHING THOSE WHO R SAYING SHE IS GIVING OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE I WILL SAY THAT WHAT AN UGLY PERFORMANCE BY ANKITA ADAA IS MUCH BETTER PERFORMER THAN ANKITA AND ANKITA IS NOW WHERE NEAR TO DIMPLE IF U TOUCH DIMPLE FANS I SWEAR I WILL START A THREAD WHAT AN UGLY PERFORMANCE BY ANKITA

nutmeg7 thumbnail
ajay since you are a newbie, i would suggest that you read IFCOC or else you might get into trouble. guys i think we should discuss about our favorite dimple here not about anyone else. please maintain healthy discussions. its a sincere request
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello everybody ...what the hell dimple not interested in agam🤢i dont liked that😭so ad guys...and morever she is going to paired with tej..😡someone tell them dimple navi chemestry is oustanding...
Dimple as Nimrit
baljindarkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@dhanjay you got the article wrong . it said that tej would eventually fall in love with shivangi . it nowhere says that shivangi too will love tej . so many girls have already ditched him amrit nimrit natasha . shivangi would be just another . regarding concern i remember a scene where agam buys expensive necklace for nimrit but she was least intersed .but as time passed he became her life . similar will be case here . concern -respect - love
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guz mene miss kar diya episode but mene suna ke dimps navi par chilaye this how could see yaar me ye sab nahi dekh sakte mujhe wo purane wale agam nimrit chhiye bas ...or kuch nhai chahiye ...

@sanju ur profile pic is so cute yaar
Originally posted by: akshaybaljindar

@dhanjay you got the article wrong . it said that tej would eventually fall in love with shivangi . it nowhere says that shivangi too will love tej . so many girls have already ditched him amrit nimrit natasha . shivangi would be just another . regarding concern i remember a scene where agam buys expensive necklace for nimrit but she was least intersed .but as time passed he became her life . similar will be case here . concern -respect - love

ya i agree with you but pehle ki baa aur thi...but in last episode i feeled that dimple is real nimrit..👏😛lets see what happensas per now more sign are tej and dimple pair..but from the bottom of my heart i want cute navi dimple pair...😛they looks so cute with each other..
and sweta glad to know that you liked my profile pic..