ARSHI SS: ~KANK cr ~ (ONS3) Ch3 Pg99 13/01 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
awsome teaser
again a diff. concept u should be a professional writer for movies and serials

i love ONS
awesome

all the best
Diii aftr dis update hw cn u think dat i cn survive til seasn 2 ends 😭 bt no worries patience is a virtue..🤣 ll b waitng
OMG...  a very very very different concept.. 
but  yuuupppiiieee... SEASON 3 ... ðŸ¥³ 
m so happy,m so happy...
will b looking forward for d update,.. ðŸ˜ƒ
Nice concept. I will wait 4 update.. Bt why no mature content. Is this becoz of some coments??
Originally posted by karmachameleon

Appy - just read this one...

Ummm - I dont know what to say...

Obviously it's a bold story...

There is something about my own belief towards marriage - for me, it's very sacred - and NOTHING justifies swapping or any sort of intimate relation with anyone else...

When it comes to people like this - I ANYTIME prefer casanovas (bachelors/bachelorettes) - only because they are NOT committed to anyone in a sacred bond...hence their promiscuous behavior is little bit more acceptable and justified...

BUT

Obviously - it's just a story and I am sure when you decided to write it - you were obviously thinking something...so let's just wait and watch how the LUDO session goes...

-KC

P.S. I read many of the replies and it said - looks like Khushi and Arnav are married to sex addicts and obviously many people think that Shyam and Lavanya are the culprits - but what about Arnav and Khushi being OKAY with all this? They are ALL in the same boat and no one can blame the other. You can't just sit there and let your MAN or your WOMAN sleep with anyone else just for the heck of it and think it's entirely THEIR fault - you divorce their ass and THEN be miserable...again, just my thought...

You might not like me for saying all this - but that's what came to my mind when I read this one...

the concept is bit crazy .. but waiting to read more on it 
awesome start dear:)
would b looking forward 4 this story:)
Gr8 cocnept..wud LLUUVVV 2 read it..hugs...
its different for sure... cannot wait to read it :D

thanks u
omg!!!!
arnav married 2 La n khushi married 2 shyam!!!!!
interesting!!!!!!
:D