Baal Veer
Baal Veer

India-Forums

*Baal Veer Article Archives*No Comments (Page 6)

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Marriage will happen when the right time comes: Shama

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Apr 10, 2013, 04.08 PM IST

Marriage will happen when the right time comes: Shama
Shama Sikander
Shama Sikander, who is currently seen asBhayankar Pari in Baal Veer, has been in relationship with Alex O Neil (who was earlier married to actress Shweta Keswani) since the last three years. 

On being asked how they met and fell in love, she says, "It just happened. Both of us were going through extremely trying times and wanted companionship. So it just all fell in place automatically. Three years have gone very fast. Our relationship has gone stronger day by day in spite of all the ups and downs. We both are very honest and genuine learners and we both learn from our mistakes."

What about the buzz that they were thinking of taking their relationship to the next level? She says, "The best part about our relationship is that we don't think too much. We are together because we want to be. The reason is love. Marriage will happen when the right time comes. There are no immediate marriage plans."

On being asked about the idea of working together, she says, "We have never worked together in the past except for a music video for a song written, sung and composed by Alex. Now we are open to all kind of offers, including reality shows."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Marriage-will-happen-when-the-right-time-comes-Shama/articleshow/19476489.cms
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Baal Veer gets inspired by Akshay Kumar

TNN | Mar 10, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Baal Veer gets inspired by Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar is Dev Joshi's iconMore Pics
'Baal Veer' is the story of a little boy raised by fairies and blessed with super powers.

In real life too, child actor Dev Joshi, who playsBaal Veer, is as courageous. He is also a diehard fan of actor Akshay Kumar.

And, while shooting for the show recently, inspired by his icon, Dev decided to perform a stunt all by himself.

The stunt required him to jump from a height and the production team had arranged for a body double for him. But Dev decided otherwise and stunned everyone by completing the shot in the first take itself.

The child actor said, "I love watching Akshay's movies. It was amazing to perform all my stunts, just like him, and I felt a high when everyone applauded me for it."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Baal-Veer-gets-inspired-by-Akshay-Kumar/articleshow/18878446.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inteligentboy

swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I want to be an air force pilot when I grow up, says Dev of Baal Veer!

I want to be an air force pilot when I grow up, says Dev of Baal Veer!

on Saturday at 03:48pm

Dev Dushyant Kumar Joshi, who is seen playingBaal Veer on SAB TV's Baal Veer, is a thirteen-year-old boy studying in grade 7 in Hiramani School inAhmadabad, Gujarat. 

He commutes between Ahmadabad and Mumbai regularly to report to the sets and attend school. Presently, he is busy with his exams, and said, "I shoot for 15 days in a month and I go to school for the other 10 days."

In the show he is a superhero and when asked what he would do if given the power to fly, he shared, "Flying awes me. In fact I want to be an air force pilotwhen I grow up. I will learn sky diving and bungee jumping right after I reach 18." If a fairy had granted him the conventional three wishes, he would have wished to have the collective powers of all the fairies in Baal Veer. Also he would want good luck to come to his family members and also he would like to cherish the dream of being a pilot.

His favorite subject in school is history. In fact, he would be glad to play a historical character. "I would love to play one of the kings who sacrificed his life for India." Speaking on heading towards teenage, he said, "In a way early teenage isn't really different from childhood. Nevertheless, I do feel that I am a big boy now."

Wish you good luck Dev!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/I_want_to_be_an_air_force_pilot_when_I_grow_up_says_Dev_of_Baal_Veer-gid-28325-gc-16.html
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
It's Holi celebration time for Baal Veer!

It's Holi celebration time for Baal Veer!

on April 05 at 02:21pm
Optimystix's Baal Veer aired on SAB TV has been currently witnessing a lot of drama with the swapping of Pari tara and the missing of Rani pari (Karishma Tanna). The kids and all the paris in Parilok are worried and sad for the missing pari.

However, soon festivity will begin in Parilok as Holi is to be celebrated with lots of color. As per sources, that in Dhartilok, a Holi party will be arranged and kids would be eagerly waiting for Baal Veer (Dev Joshi) to arrive. But Baal Veer is all sad due to Rani pari missing and he won't feel like attending the party.

This is when Natkhat Pari (Aditi Sajwan) will convince Baal Veer to play Holi for all the kids as they will be waiting to have some fun. So all the paris and Baal Veer will start celebrating the festival. Meanwhile, Baal Veer will find that the colors which Manav (Rudra) and Meher (Anushka) are playing with are debased. He will catch hold of the goons and get them punished for their wrong deeds.

Speaking of the track, Aditi said, "Yes we recently shot a Holi utsav in Baal Veer and all of us enjoyed a lot."

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Its_Holi_celebration_time_for_Baal_Veer-gid-27877-gc-16.html
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Shama Sikander walks out of SAB TV's Baal Veer!

Shama Sikander walks out of SAB TV's Baal Veer!

Actress Karishma Tanna, who was seen playing Rani Pari in SAB TV's Baal Veer, walked out of the kids-based show two months back. It is said that Karishma got busy with movies and wasn't able to devote the required time to the show. 

And following the same suit happens to be the antagonist of the show, Shama Sikander aka Bhayankar Pari. It has been stated that the actress is quitting for better opportunities. As per a source, "Shama has informed the production house of her decision and the makers have already started looking for a replacement, who'll be introduced as a new antagonist in the show."

Meanwhile, producer Vipul D Shah denied the news, saying, "We are just opening a new track, thereby introducing a new antagonist named Bawandar Pari. Shama is not quitting the show. She is very much a part of it like Karishma. We will call her whenever the story demands it."

Wonder what the exact truth is!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Shama_Sikander_walks_out_of_SAB_TVs_Baal_Veer-gid-28404-gc-16.html

Edited by swethasyam08 - 15 April 2013 at 7:52am
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
SAB TV's Baal Veer to witness the battle between good and bad!

SAB TV's Baal Veer to witness the battle between good and bad!

Optimystix' Baal Veer on SAB TV is soon to bring in a twist in the tale and one will see many changes coming up in the fantasy drama based on kids.

As per a source, the coming episode of Baal Veer will see a big fight between Bhayankar Pari (Shama Sikander) and Baal Veer (Dev Joshi) when Bhayankar Pari will catch hold of Baal Veer and trap him in quick sand. 

After that, she using her magical powers will manage to send a fake Baal Veer who will trouble the kids. Later on the kids will sense the trouble and come to know that the Baal Veer they are dealing with is not the real one. Then with the help of the other paris, they will release the real Baal Veer.

On being contacted Dev Joshi aka Baal Veer said, "There are many interesting scenes coming up; you will just have to wait and watch." It is also notable that Shama has quit the project but is finishing her part in the drama!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/SAB_TVs_Baal_Veer_to_witness_the_battle_between_good_and_bad-gid-28500-gc-16.html

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baal Veer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index