Punar Vivah

so Past VS present coming up

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
So Guys...Present and past going to confront???????

Will they disclose each other personality to each...???😆 hm that will be intresting😆

How will yash find AarTi with him??????😕

Will that python prasanth will behave a true gentlemen and hand over AarTi and Ansh  to Mr.YASHU😡

How will be AarYa reunion.and i am so confi on CVS that will happen before this week ends😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think not so soon they will come to know about each other.
But dont believe CVs😳
lets see  what will happen.
And plzz ur prediction be true

gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
veena,

the separation of arya might continue this week .
it might be like hit and miss situation for yash in finding arati 
prashant might take care of arati and ansh for his own selfish reason i;e to be close to his own son ansh .
hoping for a quick reunion of arya 
may be the python will change his nature little bit for his own selfish welfare.
feeling sad for my arya .

ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys prashant has seen yash before right. maybe he will recognize him and tell him aarthi is there with me. simple... ok i know this wont happen
i think it will be ansh to spot him or yash may find aarthi in dargah as everyone says.
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksfan2

guys prashant has seen yash before right. maybe he will recognize him and tell him aarthi is there with me. simple... ok i know this wont happen

i think it will be ansh to spot him or yash may find aarthi in dargah as everyone says.

i dont think prasant seen yash but yup yash had seen prasanth once before AarYa marraige in a temple
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
have prashant seen yash before??? if yes then prashant will see yash and tell him aarthi is with him... simple... i know cvs will not do that
maybe ansh will see yash and tell prashant that this is my papa or yash may find aarthi in baba masjid as most of them suggests
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksfan2

have prashant seen yash before??? if yes then prashant will see yash and tell him aarthi is with him... simple... i know cvs will not do that

maybe ansh will see yash and tell prashant that this is my papa or yash may find aarthi in baba masjid as most of them suggests

dear this week is rollercoaster😆

may i know ur name dear???
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think cv's will make it happen soon. But I will be happy if arya joins soon.
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: UltimateGcian

i dont think prasant seen yash but yup yash had seen prasanth once before AarYa marraige in a temple

they have once collided with each other in temple before arya's marriage but they might not recognize each other as it was for about a split second . 

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: UltimateGcian

So Guys...Present and past going to confront???????

Will they disclose each other personality to each...???😆 hm that will be intresting😆

How will yash find AarTi with him??????😕

Will that python prasanth will behave a true gentlemen and hand over AarTi and Ansh  to Mr.YASHU😡

How will be AarYa reunion.and i am so confi on CVS that will happen before this week ends😊

@underlined
😆😆😆 i would like my python prashant to do that😆😆😆..something like: "Hey Yahsji, i have something for you..."😆😆😆...