Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hi PVians, i knew we all shock of the new track ( like always LOL ) but i have the say im starting the enjoy this karma ( i think karma is the best title for this track ) 
lets start by Prashant this guy left his parent and his pregnant wife for another  , but now the woman left him and has money problems then he come face the face with his ex and the son that he never saw , and the add more irony aarti is pregnant and the only name in her lips is yash, we dont knew what this new prashant will do but i think the distany start the torture him in a good way his living his karma, im happy about that eny man who cheat his wife deserve the live days like that, Approve 
And now Yash a great son , great father and great human but was he a great husband ? how can we foget the days that he drive us crazy by his aarpita flash back and his rude behavor to aarti, since punar vivah start aarti was always the one who fight for their marriage, she face the familly when yash send the divorce paper, beg for forgiveness many time, help yash in nelaam matter , do evething do heal palak, do her best to make yash smile again ,save his life , take care of him in his sickness, stay their in his crazy days ,chase him in the street, confess her love to him, support him in his wierd actions, she give him everything support, happiness and love , but the only thing she got is a harsh words and a pregnancy full of complications, so im realy happy to see yash loocking for her i dont mind if that take another week as long as we gonna see yash miss her and why not having a flash back about her for change , if that help to his love realisation so why not ?Evil Smile 
as for aarti i will not say that this was a smart move , but she will now have the face the past that she try the run from, we all remamber how yash was dreaming about arpita when aarti save him but he face aarti , the same her aarti is dreaming of yash but she wil face Prashant, as a human we all need the face our dark past and our fear the move on , aarti need to face Prashant one more time , she now in love with another man and Prashant is left with nothing like the day he left her but this time the roles are exchange, i love that , aarti also lie about her past and now the past will hunt her , she is need the face it Ermm 
its a pure karma for aarti , yash and prashant this three make mistakes, take a wrong decisions and they should face the results and i love that , and what make this track more intersting is that aarti is the center of attention   and yash is the one who try the save their marriage, see even aarti and yash have a role exchange i love this track and i realy have fun watching in it

lets just hope for the best, and enjoy the karma
Have a nice day guys

Edited by kholita - 08 October 2012 at 6:43am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinapoorva2306ralphseattlegaanabhatFlagdesikimsamns1970sravya417luv_lvndrjayshu17PriyasiAnushaGKtaahir004.Shree.gcluvArYa_crazyluvmaha9ilovepyaarpickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Enjoy the karma guys" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Shree.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Shree.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

Flag

Flag

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Great postClap

kholita

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Great word Clap...totally agree,lets enjoy the track...LOL

kholita

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Great post dear. I agree with u.

kholita

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Lovely post!!

kholita

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Interesting post agree with the Prasant issue he does deserve everything that life has dished out to him .
Yash on the other hand yes he always was a good husband imagine his family giving his second wife the name of his first wife surely that alone is torture

kholita

Priyasi

IF-Rockerz

Priyasi

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Absolutely. And I loved the explanation you gave for Yash, Aarti and Prashant. Prashant I, HE DESERVES all the loneliness unless he repents for it badly and for this he have to help Arya reunite, only then he would be redeem. For Yash, I really dont mind the hide and seek game for few more days, as it will help him know the importance of Aarti in HIS life. For Aarti, she took a WRONG decision by leaving houese AT THIS POINT but everything has been planned for some positive output. So, I am just hoping this track withh bring the future beautiful moments. 

Right now, I am loving this track. 

PV Rocks
Arya Rockss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitapickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.