..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Because I fell asleep during Legal Methods in class 

and also cause I'm SUPER glad the forum rank colour is finally GREEN Dancing

Here's a small little treat for my hardworking VirManians Hug

Shaadi Se Pehle - A VirMan OS

She sat in front of the dressing mirror, lost in her thoughts. Would they even be called her thoughts considering that they were all filled with thoughts of her best friend, her worst enemy, her partner in crime and the love of her life. No, these were not three different people. They were the same. The man she was about to get married to. Viraat Vadhera.

It had been a complete day since she had seen him. 24 hours and 15 minutes. She sat dejectedly, combing her hair, waiting for the night to pass. For could never be a moment she could ever be happy without Viraat. And now , even though they were in the same house, they had been forbidden to see each other before the day they got married because of some erratic age old pre-marital traditions.

'Viraat. Tum kahaan ho? I miss you...' She said to herself.

'I miss you too...'

She whipped around and tried to place who the shadow belonged to. In the darkness, she could barely make out the outline of a huge man and recognized in an instant that it was none other than her hubby to be, trying to climb in through her window. She rushed towards him and gasped.

'Virrraaat, tum apne hi ghar mein choro ki tarah kyun ghus rahe ho?'

'Andar aaun toh bata paunga na. Haath do'

'Nahi. Niklo tum yahan se. Chachi ne kaha tha na...'

'Andar aaney dogi toh jaake main wahan se nikal paunga na meri Einstein. Abhi toh main dewar pe latka hun. Tum haath nahi dogi toh do din bin baad kya, tum puri life mujhse nahi mil paogi.'

She extended her tiny hand and grasped his huge arms and tried to pull him in. She heaved and sighed and before she knew it, he had climbed in. He stood next to her, towering like a pillar. The difference was that this pillar was breathing. Heavily, that too. Soft breaths blew into her ears and she found herself losing her senses and she hurriedly pushed him away in order to get some air to breathe.

'Maanvi yaar, aise mat karo na... Main tumse milne raat ke andhere mein pipe chadke aaya, aur tum aise...'

After she finally got a lungful of fresh air, she squinted at Viraat and finally saw him properly. Dressed in a spotless white kurta pyjama, he seemed to shine in the darkness. Just like the moon she had pictured him to be. He was smiling his angelic smile, never taking his eyes off her. He seemed to be drinking in the sight of her. Watching him look at her like that made Maanvi realize how much she had missed him and she ran forward and threw her arms around his shoulders. Or like we'd rather say, she TRIED to reach his shoulders.

Viraat had been standing like a statue for some time now and the sudden force of Maanvi's body shocked him. The simple law of physics that said that a body resists a change in the state unless acted upon by an external force. Of course he remembered. The first law of motion. But Physics seemed to have looked over the practical fact that Maanvi's weight was less than that of a feather. Viraat lost his balance and fell on his back on the bed that was behind them, knocking over a vase in that process. They landed on the bed, entangled in each other's arms.

Maanvi knew that something had happened around them, but she would only be able to see the difference if she took her eyes off those hazel brown seductive eyes of Viraat. She was completely lost in his gaze and was unaware of the awkward position that they were in now.

'Kya baat hai Maanvi? Shaadi se pehle hi shaadi waali harkat?' Viraat said teasingly.

'Kya harkat? Kaisi harkat?' She had really lost her senses.

He slowly pushed away the locks that were hiding her face and tried to see her angelic face more clearly. His touch acted like a soothing balm and she lowered herself onto his body fully and hugged him. She breathed heavily into his ears and whispered, 'Viraat...'

The sound of her breathing was like a melody to him. A melody that he wanted to sing to. He wanted to hum in her ears the way she did and he pulled both of them and turned 180 degrees. Now he was on top and Maanvi was lying, semi unconscious on her back. He gazed at her beautiful feature and wondered for the millionth time how on earth could anyone be blessed with such beauty. Her dark locks scattered across her lovely face, her pixie nose moving up and down, her rosy lips that looked ever so luscious.

He bent down and kissed her full on the mouth.

His senses heightened as he moved his hands around the portion of her back that was completely bare. The air felt cool and he felt as if he was swimming in an ocean of pure pleasure. He slowly undid the strings of the dori that held her kameez. All the while, she never once rejected his moves or tried to push him away. She pulled him closer to her instead, if that was even possible anymore.

He broke off the kiss to get some air and hid his face in her hair.

He had experienced ecstasy in his bad days and he knew this feeling. The feeling where your desires feel like a basic need that need to be fulfilled in order to survive. Every little thing seemed to trigger a passionate reaction. Her hands on his. The sound of her breathing. The hairs that blew on his face. The perfume of her body.

But he also knew that this wasn't right. Not this time. Not this place. He couldn't take advantage of her vulnerability. His love for her was way more stronger than a dose of ecstasy.

He pulled himself up and searched for the lights. He flipped on the switch and turned to look at her.

Her face was flushed and she was finally recovering her senses. She was embarrassed and flustered. She looked at Viraat and her eyes filled with tears at the sight of the man who was man enough to wait.

At the sight of her teary face, he hurried forward and hugged her.

'Meri sherni ke aankhon mein aansu? Maanvi, please mat ro. Kuch nahi hua. Tumhara pyaar mere lye zarurat hai, tumhara badan nahi. Mujhpe bharosa rakho. Hum dono ke beech shaadi se pehle waisa kuch nahi hoga...'

'Mujhe tumpe poora bharosa hai Viraat. Bharosa toh mujhe apne aap par nahi tha. Main hi kamzor hun, tum nahi. Tum toh sher ho na?'

He realized she was back to her old self now and smiled.

'Sher kaun hai aur sherni kaun, woh toh suhaagraat ko pata chal hi jaega...'

Her face turned tomato red and she threw a pillow at him.

'Niklo ab yahaan se.'

'Thik hai baba. Jaa raha hun. Kal raat ko phir se aaunga. Aur uske baad wali raat mein toh.'

She raised her eyebrows and said, 'Niklo tum, besharmi ki dukaan.' And pushed him out of the door.

Once the door was locked, she heaved herself on the door and whispered, 'I love you Viraat.'

And he whispered back, 'I love you too Maanvi.'

Edited by ..Ankita.. - 08 October 2012 at 8:58pm

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30laila889lakhanikomalnikkirox11cappacuinoAaliiaajeemanrockssimplymanuLovepreet27niathebeautynikki1211ravi_ehmmbhashni0905Shruthigowdajs1234..Lavi..meant4uonliechandana123screen22--Lalz--SAnA.S.cukkyArroshabhoomi.slove_zainabhilasha143Anu101MadhuChowdarynisha33-DesiGalz-shirhidsusmita12kusharberryAashika_virmanRadharadaysay_cheesesennarenixoxsusanxoxKrazzy4u786mika17nrithyaokinny_ranvirCaptain_PariAdenah.NiShalJULIELAisha202Nikhi.shaimahaysha1989Suarezluvzindagi..Jessie..lakshmapplenpeachesraju_skygirl_rockshooriia_xcutie_mahimashaz2009jia123sagarBrunoMarsJannat94..Labyrinth....ManoBilli..luv_virmanfirefly25forever_youngshona_virmanathniamanvipreetipc-GayathriK-JuhiDollalicemathIAmAarulittlesmilekulsum_virman..Gowri..ShivRajputSyed695-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_dlove_never_dies-Suni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan OS - Shaadi Se Pehle" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
res

*edited*

me first!!!

aww what an Virmanish OS!!!
love u for this !!!
from the starting till ending it was virmanish.
Embarrassed

i loved the way she teased him and missed him. the following part was awesomely written.
it was like reading and treat to eyes.

i dont have more words dear it was beyond the beauty!!!
loved it !!

pls give me more treatsEmbarrassed

Clap

Edited by jessiekarthik - 08 October 2012 at 4:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ankita..

firefly25

IF-Dazzler

firefly25

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged

you amaze me everytime with your posts..Clap

seriously girl..you should apply to CV as a script writer..or maybe as an apprentice..

your posts are beyond amazingStar

P.S- i wish someone from CV sees this post and the scene you described make it into this weeks episodesDay Dreaming..we ll have high trps for sure.

Edited by firefly25 - 08 October 2012 at 4:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashni0905..Labyrinth....Ankita..

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
awesome update

..Ankita..

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Awesome Anki...thnx for d PM
bachchi tu rest hi nahi legi kya ShockedLOL

..Ankita..

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Awesome Anki...thnx for d PM
bachchi tu rest hi nahi legi kya ShockedLOL

Try toh karti hun di, par kya karun? Mujhse raha nahi jaata Confused

firefly25

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by firefly25

you amaze me everytime with your posts..Clap

seriously girl..you should apply to CV as a script writer..or maybe as an apprentice..

your posts are beyond amazingStar

P.S- i wish someone from CV sees this post and the scene you described make it into this weeks episodesDay Dreaming..we ll have high trps for sure.

Thanks so much! 

Scriptwriter? Me? I don't think so. The behna show wouldn't have any behnas if I was on their CV team LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Adenah.NiShal..Labyrinth..firefly25

__Aarti__

IF-Rockerz

__Aarti__

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
wow this was so romantic and lovely !!!! loved it dear .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top