Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
hey frns ! how do u find this week epi  i was absolutely delighted and thrilled seems love is in the air in mithila palace...with vishwamitra and priyamvada two major cupid ... we got two lovelorn couple...

first one Lord Rama and Goddess Sita they were absolutely divine i absolutely loved the shivaarthi that ramji and sitaji did together and loved how ramji gave those side glance...it was breathtakingly beautiful gagan was extremely charming and sitamaa blushed awww how cute is thatDay Dreaming seems neha and gagan are settling with each other quite well

isnt they amazing???? (deepti i stealed ur caps Winksorry dear... couldnt resist)Embarrassed

so if we thought thats it ...no it isnt there is another one equally in love but CONFUSED...yes we all were heartbroken to see lakshman refusing to marry but wen he saw urmila standing outside the guilt in his eyes was apparent...urmila was in pain  i did feel for her...and then there was a suprise they came face to face wooh and look at them ... confused nervous unconfortable and yet possessedWink urmila wanted to speak but lakhanji walked away...isnt it a perfect beginning of a great lovestory...Wink...i absolutely loved neil and the actress rocking chemistry in spilt of seconds...i m sure they are gonna make perfect lakshman and urmila  

thanks a lots ramayan team for giving us some blush blush moments...i know it was a filler but if the filler is like this i wont mind at all

all the four actors did a fantastic job hats off guyz

whts ur thoughts do chirp in...Hug

p.s. i m  super partialEmbarrassed  ... i love only and only positive comments Cool...those who didnt like the post   plz ignore it happily Approve

Edited by arti07 - 08 October 2012 at 3:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21totallydesifiedsuperdil19vids08NamzzGeeshuminizzdeepti_9manzilmukulnneeiillchweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love is in the air!" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vids08

Goldie

vids08

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Brilliant post
Here is for two blushing brides and a new pair. Will get other 3 pairs in few episodes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19NamzzGeeshuminizznneeiill

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
yes u are right gagan ,neha and neil all are awesome 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NamzzGeeshuminizz

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Brilliant post
Here is for two blushing brides and a new pair. Will get other 3 pairs in few episodes

yes i am waiting for new marriage couple pics 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NamzzGeeshuminizznneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Arti what a brilliant post...Loving the romance in the air..Ram and sita look wonderful together..Their furtive eye glances their awesome chemistry in the vatika during the night makes me blush..Equally enthralling are Lakshman Urmila scenes...Loving them...Specially loved the last face to face moment..Thta was jus PLAIN AWESOME!!Embarrassed
Arti I  have lotsa caps will keep posting during the whole..Phew TIRED TYPING for now Muaah for this BLUSH WORTHY POSTEmbarrassed

Edited by manzilmukul - 08 October 2012 at 11:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NamzzGeeshuminizznneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
wow..superb thread arti...

yes i enjoyed the whole episode like anything..it was indeed" love in the air"

loved the shiv arti scene.. and the sweet eyelock..yes  now gagan and neha are really geting comfy...which was quite evident 

and another fav moment was  lakshman and urmila...when they meet at night..brilliant it was..

urmi was a surprise package..

over all an episode which i would  love to watch again and again

some caps of the wonderful actors..credit ( piu mhaari)

Edited by nneeiill - 08 October 2012 at 11:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzzminizzmanzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Arti,lovely postSmileThe arti scene was indeed beautiful.I am so in love with the bg score.That just makes the scene so much more serene and beautiful.I am starting to love their chemistry.I loved Lakhanji in all his scenes.meri aankhen sirf unhi ko dekh rahi thi so I did not notice much of Urmi in the scenesEmbarrassedLOLsorry about that so I can't judge their chemistry yaar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Brilliant post

thanks alot vids yes raam and sita are awesome and seems love is blossiming between urmila and lakshman i m dying to see their grand wedding and thanks a lot for the caps and commentEmbarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzzminizz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.