Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

sbs/sbb parichay twist fatafat khabrein (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vipraja26

each time  some such  hype is created  and is sort out just in time so as to  people to get to see the episod e.

parichay  seems to have  a  weired type of publicityn i suppose !

they create some  sensational  news  and  waitnfor the fans to  discuss more and more and then  when the episode is  aired  it seems  just fine !

i guess we yeild  in to their  bait quite easily i suppose !

but then  all is well that  ends well !

anxiously looking foward for the mus  to start melting down  from today !

Vipraja, I think its the other way round.. they shoot for and release a promo and wait for our feedback and audience pulse.. depending on that, they go ahead with the actual shooting of the episode. They are smart, these peopleDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26d.padmini-Rojaa-Rajashshweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sbs/sbb parichay twist fatafat khabrein (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

each time  some such  hype is created  and is sort out just in time so as to  people to get to see the episod e.

they create some  sensational  news  and  waitnfor the fans to  discuss more and more and then  when the episode is  aired  it seems  just fine !

Vipraja, I think its the other way round.. they shoot for and release a promo and wait for our feedback and audience pulse.. depending on that, they go ahead with the actual shooting of the episode. They are smart, these peopleDead

if  that is what it is  , then  fine. our  writings  are  worthy i suppose !

let s  keep up the goodwork of guiding them  further !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padmini-Hima-

amarjyoti

amarjyoti

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
vasa bhi promo kabhi sach nahi hota,jo dikhata hai uska ulta hi hota hai,kunal siddhi to itna insult karta hai,agar serial mai esa hi chalta raha ,to shayad mai to show dekhna chod duga

PoojaAmla

Goldie

PoojaAmla

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
tfs :-)

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

@bold .then why dont they understand we hate vamp to the core and want her to be kicked out asap

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
So Siddhi did intend to slap Kunal, but he stoped herShocked? Meaning if he didn't stop her, she would have slappedShocked? Well I know she is slapping queen, but one thing she should always remember before trying to raise her hand on Kunal ever again that Kunal is not Rohit or whoever she has slapped before, he is Kunal Chopra who will not stand there and take any nonsense from herLOL 

Great job Mr. Kunal ChopraClapClapClapClap, you saved Siddhi once again or else you know all hell would have broken loose had she succeeded in her intentionsSilly

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

@bold .then why dont they understand we hate vamp to the core and want her to be kicked out asap
[/QUOTE]

Padmini, believe it or not, but Richa does bring in high TRPs, so they will never kick her out of the showWink Even she gets exposed for her deeds pre leap, they will bring her back again just like they did after the rape case track. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top