Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

Main Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki to go off air?

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday (7th October), TOI.com reported about the 'Sunday Off' contract of Shraddha Arya aka Lakshmi of Main Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki. Today we got some exclusive dope on the show's decease. 

If sources are to be believed then Life OK will soon undergo few programming changes in order to welcome few new promising shows. First to hit the airwaves is the kids reality show Hindustaan Ke Hunarbaaz, followed by some dailies. 

Therefore, to make a time slots for those new shows, the channel have to pull few on going shows. Accordingly, Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Main lakshmi Tere Angan Ki is the one standing first in the line to bid adieu to the channel. 

Though talks are happening on the sets about the show's closure, no official confirmation has been given by the channel to the production. 

We tried contacting Sumeet Mittal but he remained unavailable for comments. 

Keep reading this space for some more exclusive and spicy updates! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oh dear! Well judging by the dismal trps, I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the plug on the show.
Such a shame. CVs - you only have yourselves to blame!
radhika.a thumbnail
Being such a successful show at one point & now shutting ... What a disaster , only the cv's to be blamed for pulling down a hit show ... ????
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so true!!!!! this show was like my life i love it!!! it was so good before that soumya's entry if they would not have shown that stupid sauda track then the trp would have been much better!!! they should have shown many more cute armi moments n their daughter growing up!!! n so much more that soumya track ate up d show!!!! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜’

I WILL MISS U ARJUN N LAKSHMI/KANCHI!!!! LOVE U KEEP ROCKING!!🥺 hope the news is false!!!
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awww!! its ending, there was one time wen i crazily loved this show.
Aradhya49 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is my fav show 
very bad news