Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

Main Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki to go off air?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Yesterday (7th October), TOI.com reported about the 'Sunday Off' contract of Shraddha Arya aka Lakshmi of Main Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki. Today we got some exclusive dope on the show's decease. 

If sources are to be believed then Life OK will soon undergo few programming changes in order to welcome few new promising shows. First to hit the airwaves is the kids reality show Hindustaan Ke Hunarbaaz, followed by some dailies. 

Therefore, to make a time slots for those new shows, the channel have to pull few on going shows. Accordingly, Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Main lakshmi Tere Angan Ki is the one standing first in the line to bid adieu to the channel. 

Though talks are happening on the sets about the show's closure, no official confirmation has been given by the channel to the production. 

We tried contacting Sumeet Mittal but he remained unavailable for comments. 

Keep reading this space for some more exclusive and spicy updates! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki to go off air?" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baljindarkaur

baljindarkaur

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Cry hope its a false

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

radhika.a

Groupbie

radhika.a

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Being such a successful show at one point & now shutting ... What a disaster , only the cv's to be blamed for pulling down a hit show ... ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NG162

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
so true!!!!! this show was like my life i love it!!! it was so good before that soumya's entry if they would not have shown that stupid sauda track then the trp would have been much better!!! they should have shown many more cute armi moments n their daughter growing up!!! n so much more that soumya track ate up d show!!!! OuchCryDisapprove

I WILL MISS U ARJUN N LAKSHMI/KANCHI!!!! LOVE U KEEP ROCKING!!Broken Heart hope the news is false!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
awww!! its ending, there was one time wen i crazily loved this show.

Aradhya49

Groupbie

Aradhya49

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
this is my fav show 
very bad news

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.