Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Gurmeet Gurmeet Gurmeet Day Dreaming

Gurmeet Choudhary is probably the only actor who can play God, man, and evil to perfection!

He has exhibited his vast range over a plethora of roles.The Greek God of the small screen , actor par excellence , a piece de resistance when it comes to emoting , who can exhibit his emotions so finely that you cant stop your tears to flow. His husky voice can give you goosebumps , his brawny looks can arouse you Blushing His eyes can penetrate your heart , his smirk , his sexy laugh can throw you to a dream land.

Kratika Blushing

Dreamy girl Day Dreaming

The seraphic face that made dusky look sexier Wink Her unique style & technique has made her one in a million. She has established her different mark as a method actress. Kratika's USP is her glowing smile that lits up her bright face. A rare combination of husky voice , most beautiful hairs , bright smile , exquisite eyes - this  cherubic being is truly a rare beauty.

She made the traditional Indian look ultra-attractive. Her class  , poise , grace makes her a true beauty.

What happens when two extremely gorgeous people come in the same frame? The screen sets on fire. AarYa have hugged just ONCE & still they are considered one of the hottest pair. Their single eye contact can give goosebumps to viewers. Day Dreaming How Lucky We are Day Dreaming Aren't we? 

Share your views guys Blushing 

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

jajebha03rac08simonaetpriya.sNisha_abimeenagarwallovelina25SSKYHVksenPopo.cielomeenadsouzaPiieananya93SinalRocksRuchiBIMAdhoBithiRubyWoosaba_90sadaf_5suju19Afu1992amandasookooguramayaahsaaspyarkavicky91jenny.desikimsamMulakumari3heena88VersatileStarteju1816sravya417padmavarns1970pratimaan2012nirmalac99Pooja_11smileymj10luv_lvndr123mitulShashi1984KamliKudileenarana42ksfan2hana_y-Mrs.MasHGc-priya_drizzlesjayshu17kriti07angakeashGC_arjaAllbut1RituparnaaMeera1101aanyakunatManali_IamGCianDMKJ_VBuluvmgPriyasitaahir004AnushaGKkholitacssudhapankhudi_TiaRalulujjjj..Comrade4eva..KrantiGuru_JKRvillager00gcluvArYa_crazyluvZsterRoseshalini28maha9gafulu14Ultimate-GCianpickachu-BlushaLicious--Mrs.MSK-.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet Kratika : Two Gorgeous Beings !" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Uff finally, my net is behaving!LOL

Shubhi- Awesome Post!ClapStar I agree with every word u said.

Gurmeet Choudhary is probably the only man on television who can convincingly portray a God, a man and evil! He has exhibited his versatility over a plethora of characters right from the day he debuted on the small screen. His first project as an actor was Mayavi where he played the role of an evil man (and though I have not seen the series, his expressions in scenes of the promo were purely evil).He then went on to play the God,Lord Ram. This alone is a testimony of his wonderful talent. He was perfect as Sri Ram, so much so, that when my mom and I think about the actual God Sri Ram, it is his face, his divine expressions which come to our minds. And I am sure thats the case with anyone who saw the show. He did a 360 degree in his next show,GHSP. MSK and Ramji were as different as chalk and cheese. His portrayal of the angry ,arrogant, rude, yet passionately romantic, and a noble-hearted business tycoon had such an effect over people, that many refused to believe he is unlike MSK in real life. Can there be a greater praise for an actor? And now,he graces our screens as Yash everyday. He portrays the same emotions of pain, anger,love, concern as he did in GHSP, but not once can I find any similarity with MSK! He is the only one I have seen who actually can transform his voice, way of speaking, entire body language,way of expressing every emotion, even the way of laughing with every character he does! Hats off to the man!Clap

Now coming to Kratika- I think she is the only one who can actually compliment Gurmeet perfectly as far as versatility is concerned, because she herself is very  versatile which is evident in the vastly different characters she has portrayed.I first saw her as the obedient, yet fiery P2 in Kasauti.She was great beside seasoned actors like Shweta, Ronit and Hiten. She then pulled off a negative role in a show on 9x. She excelled as Jhansi ki Rani .Her performance as the warrior queen was powerful.She even did stunts for the role.And now she is perfect as Aarti ( someone very different from JKR), the mother,the lover, the wife.Hats off to KratikaClap

And their chemistry! Oh where do I even begin? I have always believed that chemistry is something which should come naturally, and not necessarily only in scenes where the couple is physically close to each other. Before I saw Gurmeet-Kratika together, I have admired many couples, but the only one who could fit my definition of amazing chemistry was Hiten-Gauri. They did not need passionate scenes, they did not need romantic dialogues. But they oozed chemistry. They just needed to be in one frame, and it was magic. Mundane talks about the family, and life wuld suddenly seem interesting because they were talking about it to each other. To my immense happiness and surprise, I found it again in GurIka! As u said Shubhi, till now we have had very few "romantic " scenes between them, but everytime they come in the same frame, every little conversation between them, mostly through their eyes, are enough to take us to lalalandLOL...oops sorry, AarYa land!
These two compliment each other perfectly in class, charm, poise,grace, acting and looks! And offscreen, these two are probably two of the most genuine and adorable celebrities I have ever seen.

Oh, I have written an essay! sorry, can't stop rambling when Gurmeet and Kratika are the topi of discussion!LOL 

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 08 October 2012 at 6:53am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9poojainampriya.sSinalRocksannu_mssaba_90guramayaamandasookoopadmavarVersatileStarashGC_arjaleenarana42123mitul-Mrs.MasHGc-uluvmgManali_IamGCiangcluvshubhika124villager00gafulu14

AnushaGK

IF-Rockerz

AnushaGK

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
we r lucky to have them together onscreen.
Hot n beautiful couple

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksleenarana42ashGC_arjaManali_IamGCianuluvmgshubhika124gcluvgafulu14

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Lovely post shubhiii.we are lucky we have GURIKA as AarYa

Edited by UltimateGcian - 08 October 2012 at 2:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaleenarana42Manali_IamGCianshubhika124gcluvgafulu14

pratimaan2012

Goldie

pratimaan2012

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
wow thats truly amazing...I am to already fida on Gurumeet...I love Ks also...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhoBithiSinalRocksashGC_arjaleenarana42Manali_IamGCiangcluvshubhika124gafulu14

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
OMG marjawa on ur post drea, loved it to the core, loved every single word  for Gurmeet & Kratika, u made my day with this postWink, My Gurika aka AarYa rocks, Loves them so much.
they both are perfact, they are awesome.

Gurmeet Choudhary  & Kratika Sengar Rocks!!Clap

SinalRocksleenarana42ashGC_arjagcluvshubhika124gafulu14

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Totally agree with every single word...They both r Rock...
AarYa n GuriKa rockss...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaManali_IamGCianshubhika124gcluvgafulu14

shalini28

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini28

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
OMG what a great postDay Dreaming
They really set the screen on fireBlushing

SinalRocksashGC_arjaManali_IamGCianshubhika124gcluvgafulu14

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.