Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Hina-Rani

Hina-Rani

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Omg, ye mama ko b.day pe b ana jaruri tha?
Pura maja kharb kar dga, ab naksh to isi tensin me raenge ki koi gadbd na ho jae.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweety

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UMT--Mamaji hue gussa (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

chillax guys antra is been and brought up in US and waha ke log are frank they dont do all this chupna work and stuffs might antra ko pata chala before she cud tell mamaji came .

haan pree antra is not that badSmile...just a feeling came to mind thats it...
waise bhi  episode dekhne bina hum kuch bhi conclusion par nahi aa sakthe naSmile

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

Originally posted by -Naksh4ever-

Pata nhi shruti di...vaise wahan pe antra bhi thi...ho skta hai ki she turns -ve...but meko to vo bahut sweet lagti hai...

ya yaar till now she is sweetSmile...lekin mujhe shaq hain..wo itn anon-stop bhag-bhag karthi hain ki..kayi wo past baat ak ya sabke saamne na bol jaayeShocked

i m almost sure antra won't be -ve...but slightly have a feeling too...asher constant fight with n sid and Naksh bonding may mak her feel that nk is better than sidShocked (which i really don't want to happenSmile)...lekin watever may happen yeh sab Nkash ka kuch nahi bigad saktha hain as they both love each other and trust each otherBig smile
shruti nk was very normal in talking and all to antra and sid and one tellychakkar article karan told some mu will be there but it will sort out and even ak will come to know about this really no idea waht happen even sat naksh interview dont know waht to say they were non stop saying nk and antra want to get married and all nk say she was my ex gf and all etc...my mind totally stopped working last week 7 articles came yaar 

aare kuch nahi hoga kalaji...don't go by these articles...Big smile don't worry duggu's b'day will be celebrated without any problems...haa shayad chota-mota obstacles hoga..lekin yeh sab duggu ka b'day ko biga nahi sakthaBig smile

kala_09

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 08091993

Omg, ye mama ko b.day pe b ana jaruri tha?
Pura maja kharb kar dga, ab naksh to isi tensin me raenge ki koi gadbd na ho jae.

don't worry sirf maama nahi..abhi ek aur namoone tapak jayega shayad...i mean bubbles..Angry articles ne bataya tha "YR main phir se rituraj ka entry hoga"Cry...i think he will come for duggu's b'dayDead

-Srkfan4ever-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srkfan4ever-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Shocked
ye seg kab aaya Shocked Ouch
me to umt lagake baithi thi.. Confused
phir seg kb aaya Shocked Confused

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kala_09

Originally posted by -Naksh4ever-

Pata nhi shruti di...vaise wahan pe antra bhi thi...ho skta hai ki she turns -ve...but meko to vo bahut sweet lagti hai...

ya yaar till now she is sweetSmile...lekin mujhe shaq hain..wo itn anon-stop bhag-bhag karthi hain ki..kayi wo past baat ak ya sabke saamne na bol jaayeShocked

i m almost sure antra won't be -ve...but slightly have a feeling too...asher constant fight with n sid and Naksh bonding may mak her feel that nk is better than sidShocked (which i really don't want to happenSmile)...lekin watever may happen yeh sab Nkash ka kuch nahi bigad saktha hain as they both love each other and trust each otherBig smile
shruti nk was very normal in talking and all to antra and sid and one tellychakkar article karan told some mu will be there but it will sort out and even ak will come to know about this really no idea waht happen even sat naksh interview dont know waht to say they were non stop saying nk and antra want to get married and all nk say she was my ex gf and all etc...my mind totally stopped working last week 7 articles came yaar 

aare kuch nahi hoga kalaji...don't go by these articles...Big smile don't worry duggu's b'day will be celebrated without any problems...haa shayad chota-mota obstacles hoga..lekin yeh sab duggu ka b'day ko biga nahi sakthaBig smile
what sid will tell ak about nk and antra ? is he really what happen between nk and antra and y he brought her here and y antra told he should not tell nk that she is his fiance really some thing will be there 

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
guys, in SBS they showed "fatafat rail ghadi"..YR segment...reporter was telling that socha tha is mehman ko hamari ghadi main hi bitakar le laaye(hum bhi yahi chahtheLOL) lekin yeh tho jaane ki naam hui  nahi le rahi hainCry philhaal SS ki anghan main baith rahi hainDead they showed scene where  Naksh and antare were sitting in SS garden...

kala_09

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Thanx For Update..Phirse ye mamaji ka naya drama kya hai yaar??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top